Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on November 25, 2012
Great bag, great price, cannot ask for more!!!
88 comments|126 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 24, 2011
I bought this bag before I read the reviews. I should have read them first. Some people had mentioned a bad odor from the interior of the bag and I was really apprehensive about getting this item. It arrived and my bad vibes became reality. I don't know how and I don't know why but the inside of this bag smells like rotting tuna. A truly awful fishy odor. I decided not to even try to remove the scent because that would void my ability to return it. I just processed a return.

Please, heed this warning and that of others who have bought it. It may be the fabric, the process they use to treat the fabric, or it might be something else. All I know is this bag smells BAD.
55 comments|180 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 28, 2011
I love this handbag. Yes it did have an odor when it arrived but I put a sheet of Bounce in it and left it open for a couple of days and the smell was gone. This handbag is pretty, is of great quality, and the price was awesome. I would recommend this handbag to any friend of mine.
11 comment|68 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 2, 2012
I just received this handbag today. It is absolutely adorable! I can't wait to go somewhere so I can carry it. There was a tiny smell to it, but not like others have described. But, I did what someone suggested about putting dryer sheets in it and left it open and the smell is already gone. (took a max of 3 hours) It is a nice size and I can fit diapers, wipes, my wallet, Kindle Fire, phone and other girly necessities inside. I am very happy that I ignored the negative reviews and ordered this bag!
on April 12, 2011
The picture looks a lot nicer than the actual purse.Not only did the strap not match the rest of the purse,but the hardware also had rust spots.I am not sure where they store the product but it had a really bad smell too.
on February 22, 2011
The bag looks as pictured, and I got it sooner than expected. But the zipper broke after just a few days.
on May 26, 2011
I got this for my mom and she absolutely loves it. She gets compliments everywhere she goes and all her friends keep asking where they can get one.
She says its
good quality
pretty
very well made
shipped fast
on April 21, 2011
The purse has a putrid odor, I love the bag too but I can not stand the smell ! I have tried everything including washing the bag 3 times and the smell lingers. I even put air freshner in the bag but the smell still over shadows. Since I washed it and all I can not return.... ; (
on April 19, 2014
I read all the reviews. I knew I wanted this shape and this soft texture. I knew I wanted to be able to leave it open if I felt like it, and I knew I wanted a longer strap. And I knew I wanted a gray bag. So here is my review: For the money? It's a great bag. I am a handbag hoarder, sort of, and I own several high-end ones. I love Michael Kors bags for the luxurious leather and the shapes & colors he works with. But I also have plenty of inexpensive bags and they are just as cute and stylish as some of my more expensive ones. This bag is fun; I like the look and feel. But some of the negatives that people have written about here are true. Still, they can be fixed.

1) There was no smell at all with my bag. I opened it, took it out of the plastic, and expected to get hit in the face by the odor. Nothing. Still, since I bought them just for this purpose, I stuck a couple of fabric softener sheets inside and left it open to the air. Just in case.

2) The gray is a beautiful, pale, true gray. More like a dove gray, not dark at all. I wanted this color. Too many times I have ordered bags or shoes online, choosing "gray" only to receive taupe. This is gray. Very pretty. But if you are looking for more of a charcoal, this purse will not be what you want.

3) I see what people are complaining about with the cheap look of the straps. Both the long strap and the handles on my bag are black. They are not mismatched. But they are cheap looking. I am just going to buy straps at my local luggage store and replace them. Not that costly, and it will definitely add a more expensive look to the bag overall.

4) It's true that you get less storage space than appears in the photo, if you zip it up. They should be honest about that. But I happen to like a big, slouchy bag, so if I need to carry a lot, I will simply leave the bag unzipped. I might have my shoe repair guy sew a magnetic snap in the center of the top so I can close it that way. Even adding these fixes, the bag is still reasonably priced. But I really don't mind having it open. I like the way it looks folded over, too, messenger bag style. I will use it both ways.

5) Because the gray is so light, I will have to use some kind of weather and dirt protector on it, and I am hoping it won't darken the finish. Will do a small patch test first. Again, for the money I am willing to take the risk.

6) It definitely is a causal bag, one you will wear with jeans or summer clothes But I could see using it as an office tote, too, for the extras you take to work.

Overall, it's a great-looking bag. I think I will use it a lot this summer and if it holds up till next year, great. If not, I will have gotten my money's worth. I gave it four stars instead of five because of the handles. But as I said, there is a fix for them.
on April 18, 2011
This bag did not look nice in person. It had a terrible smell, but maybe it's something that would air out and go away. I am sending it back because it was not as nice looking as I expected. Handles and lining looked pretty cheap (I do realize it's an inexpensive bag, but I hoped for better). It also had no depth, which I didn't realize from the measurements.

See 1 answered question