5.0 out of 5 stars Food for Thought!!!
Really enjoyed this book, easy to read & understand.
It taught me it's never too late to change your way of thinking if you want to. It's all too easy to let negative thoughts drag us down but by following Carmen's advice & or instructions it's possible to lead a happier more fulfilling life...
Published on June 26, 2007 by Baystaging

3.0 out of 5 stars Everyday Karma
I had to re-read it a couple of times and still not that impressed
Published 28 days ago by Gwen Leavy

5.0 out of 5 stars Food for Thought!!!, June 26, 2007
Baystaging (California U.S.A) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Everyday Karma (Paperback)
Really enjoyed this book, easy to read & understand.

4.0 out of 5 stars good buy, January 19, 2013
This review is from: Everyday Karma (Paperback)
Very uplifting of the spirit.
Easy to read and lots of good life skills along the way. I think the biggest negative is the predictions of the future in the end of the book. Not sure that will not just invalidate Carmen Harra

5.0 out of 5 stars Insightful, December 20, 2007
This review is from: Everyday Karma (Paperback)
This book literally turned around my negative attitudes. I recommended this book to several friends and have reread it when I begin to feel overwhelmed by the stress of life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, April 21, 2009
This review is from: Everyday Karma (Paperback)
A really amazing book! A joy to read, insightful, and fun. More, give us more on Karma!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, but don't consult with her!, December 6, 2010
This review is from: Everyday Karma (Paperback)
I gave this book to my mother, who enjoyed it very much. I decided to read it and loves her tone and her stories and advices.
But I don't recommend making a consultation with her. I did and it was $200, for 30 minutes over the phone. A consultation in person is $400 for one hour, in NYC. It has been almost 4 years and nothing that she told me happened.
Keep 190 bucks for yourself and spend [...] on the book.

5.0 out of 5 stars book, February 7, 2014
This review is from: Everyday Karma (Kindle Edition)
I read this book very helpfull to me. I begun to feel more happy and thankfull to God for given us a life to live for. I really recomend to everyone to read this book

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book!, December 10, 2013
Nellya Burdan (Los Angeles, California, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Everyday Karma (Kindle Edition)
Everyone should read this book at least once. I am ready to read the next book by Carmen Harra " The Eleven Eternal Principles"

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational message of being connected to your world and grateful for all life has to offer, December 10, 2013
This review is from: Everyday Karma (Paperback)
Carmen is amazing - I ordered her book after reading about her on Huffpost. I had been bookmarking it at night with these amazing affirmations I had also printed off HuffPost - when I realized Carmen was the author of both I had to talk with her so I arranged a consultation. She has a strong belief in the energy of the universe and our ability to influence it and attract it with our own attitude. She is practical, insightful and inspirational. In this book I particularly enjoyed the chapter on prayer. As more and more of my generation seem to be avoiding organized religion Carmen encourages us to appreciate our spiritual roots and pray. I really enjoyed her message of gratitude and giving thanks. If you are searching in your life and striving for personal growth and inner peace give her material a try - you won't be disappointed. She is a delight.

5.0 out of 5 stars something to think about, October 27, 2013
This review is from: Everyday Karma (Paperback)
I recommend this to anyone who is believes in Karma or for anyone looking for an introduction to the concept. Newton's Third Law states that for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. A pop star said you get what you get 'cause you do what you do. The Bible clearly states the Golden Rule. The book is very entertaining and helps the reader to see how following or breaking these rules leads to life experiences, good or bad.

4.0 out of 5 stars INTERESTING & EDUCATIONAL, March 2, 2013
This review is from: Everyday Karma (Paperback)
I read this book through, now I need to go back and really digest it. I was pleased with how fast it came (with some other books, too).

Everyday Karma
Everyday Karma by Carmen Harra (Paperback - May 31, 2005)
$14.95 $12.08