Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on March 9, 2016
The 3rd party seller awesome service but my problem was how it barely covered the screen. Would have a like a little more overage around the screen. The price is great so I just keep it and used them on my wife's LG3 phone.
on December 16, 2014
After I got suckered into spending $19 for a singe screen protector for my new Amazon Fire HDX last year at the local Office Depot, I was furious to find basically the same items for less that a few bucks online. When I bought my Playstation Vita, I was forwarned. While you can buy expensive screen protection for PS Vita, too, I decided to try the Everydaysource 3-Pack of Reusable Screen Protectors. While the plastic may be a little thinner, the protectors meet all my requirements for protection at a price point that feels like a great buy!
on August 25, 2014
Although it may be cheap these screen protectors do the job, although they only fit on the original PS vita. With my newer PS vita what i had to do was cut the sides so that the protector would only go on the screen alone(not like the picture the screen protector goes everywhere) Due to that i was unable to get a perfect fit but surprisingly when i took the protector off no residue was left over and it peeled off like the smoothest tape available. To this day i still enjoy having (part of) the screen protector on my PS vita and it show's no sign of peeling
on September 28, 2014
This protector covers only the screen, which is exactly what I was looking for. It's cheap and it does the job. There's not a lot more to say about it. No complaints, except that it took a long time to get here and arrived in an oversized envelope which for some reason was more difficult than most to get into.
on November 13, 2012
why did i choose the five star rating. hmmm. its cheap and keeps my new vita from getting scratched. what do i like about it. its cheap and does what its supposed to do. would i buy again. you bet.
on February 18, 2014
Really easy to put on and the price is unbeatable I would suggest these to everyone they go on without and problems
on February 5, 2014
These screensavers are exactly what I wanted. They were easy to put on and properly doing their job. Great buy.
on February 19, 2013
Its a low cost item that is affordable and works just great as other screen protectors. A great buy for sure.
on February 27, 2014
I got this for my brother and it seems to be the thing he needed. Glad I got this for him.
on August 7, 2014
Great! Still using the same one a year later!