Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Everyone Says I Love You
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(1 star). Show all reviews
on April 12, 2013
Terrible technical quality. DVD looks like it was a home movie copy. Love the movie but had to return disc. Vendor refunded money within two weeks of mailing.
on January 14, 2014
I just bought 2 Woody Allen movies that were put out by Miramax and some company called Alliance did their DVDs. Both of them when played are boxed into this small box frame. Like having letter boxing along the bottom and the sides of the screen. I would recommend getting this movie put out by a different company if possible, but I know how hard it can be. The other movie I bought was "Bullets Over Broadway". Same pointless framing.
on January 2, 2013
Due to my own error, thought I'd ordered a DVD but it turned out to be VHS! Would have liked to return it!
on October 21, 2011
Although I enjoyed watching this film, it was disappointing when it abruptly stopped towards the end, the scene of the New Year's party with the "Groucho Marx" dancers. I had to return the film for a refund, as this was the last copy available.
on July 20, 2000
Awkward mix of New York neuroticism and bad production numbers. Allen's propensity for making these characters such cardboard figures makes you wonder whether he truly LIKES the musical genre. Add to that the sheer chutzpah of teaming himself up romantically with Julia Roberts (AS IF!), and you've got one half-baked pastry. Skip it.
on October 4, 2000
on February 25, 2002
As a film musical fan, nothing would be please me more than to bring this genre back. But when Broadway is jammed packed with killer singer dancers, why star people who can't sing or dance in a musical? This just puts more nails in the musical's coffin.
This musical isn't charming, witty and represents Woody at his worst. Watch his brilliant Bullets Over Broadway instead.
on December 8, 1999
I had the misfortune of accidentally renting this movie twice over the space of a couple of years, not realizing it was the same one I'd seen before. I know they are saying it is a Woody Allen triumph, but I spent the whole time going "are you KIDDING?" and waiting for the good part. Both times I turned the darn thing off after about 40 minutes, so the end could be brilliant, but I would doubt it. Really hate this movie.