Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Everyone still trolling and ninja looting?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 31, 2013 11:11:04 AM PDT
cybertext says:
So, is this game still a joke? Or has the company removed ninja looting and added serious content? All I hear is fuzzy bunnies, lolliepops, pokemon, panda, your mom, and ninja looting stories. Seems like a troll's paradise where nothing gets done and pandas roll around and steal stuff from you.

Posted on May 10, 2013 8:13:17 AM PDT
Yup yup yup - down 1 million players just the first few months of this year so far - going to take a lot more to show the trolls how unpopular they are - they have more bone in their skulls which mean smaller brain sizes. I can tell because of their limited vocabulary and immature behaviors that is not helping society as a whole.

Posted on May 12, 2013 3:50:37 PM PDT
Ninja looting can still occur in dungeons and normal raids (world bosses and LFR they drop a goodie bag).

As for serious content, Blizzard would have to change community behavior. Currently the game is bot and multiboxer friendly, so your time in public queues (dungeons/LFR/BGs) are going to be plagued by auto-pathing and attacking bots; and someone dragging his alt to stand in the fire auto-attacking for a whopping 7k damage.

WoW still needs many quality of life fixes, so players don't waste their time and dime on the riffraff.

Posted on May 13, 2013 7:56:45 AM PDT
I can honestly say, with 100% accuracy, that in my Mists of Pandaria experience I have never, not once, ran into a bot in a 5-man. Not once. It's not as prevalent as Sandy would have everyone believe.

Posted on May 13, 2013 1:16:39 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 13, 2013 1:28:46 PM PDT
One look at any WoW forum will tell players otherwise. Thousands of complaints over it -- and these are the folks that do take the time to complain.

In BGs they are so full of bots, you can literally watch them fight at the crossroads auto-attacking oblivious to objectives or any other strat. If it's mostly an all bot BG, players can just literally camp the flag or GY, and kill the spawns instantly (they're trash geared toons, some from 2 expansions past), and for fun watch them mount up and run to the nearest flag oblivious what is going on...over and over and over.

In dungeons, it's multiboxers who drag their alts in to be carried and have it auto-attack with a whopping 7k DPS -- and park him in fire. -_-

In LFR, it's a plague (why all the wipes there with 6+ players not even making 10k DPS and dying 21+x -- and boss fights now in WoW are mostly gear checks, tuned for * human participants*. When a healer's HPS and activity is higher than 20 other roles/classes in the raid, "Houston, we have a problem...").

Ignore Hefner (he's but a fanboi troll) and save yourself the headaches until Blizzard fixes this bot and multiboxer problem in public queues. It truly is t-h-a-t bad...

PvP...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mt7LniAxt50
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgWWSJwzEIU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WikHZBG6Fjo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFjdiyvyhMU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJjiB__znGs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2ruIHd1B9g

They don't show the players who don't use bot programs, just multiboxing, either.

Posted on May 15, 2013 6:57:45 AM PDT
Didn't even read, nor watch anything that you linked because there is no reason to. Read my statement again. I have not ran into this problem in MY Mists experience. Notice the key words there. I....MY. Stop willfully not reading things that other people post in a desperate attempt to make your points look better Sandy.

In reply to an earlier post on May 15, 2013 7:35:52 PM PDT
Where you erred Hefner is claiming that it's not as bad. If you're not out there to know the difference, don't claim anything unless you actually know.

Took my sis out tonight to IoC and explained to her why to hang back of the mob that will run to the Workshop, explaining how the bots operate while there. Like clockwork, they auto-attacked whatever was nearby, and now she sees the problem. Mass of bots with 1000000000000000001 pets (why Blizzard give hunters *5* combat pets???). If you don't disable the tags in such encounters the field will literally be filled with nameplates of 1000000000000000000000000000000000001 pets.

Requeued into another BG, and no one bothered to get or to hold an orb after a tank and whoever left...no other humans around but sis and I. We just left the bots to do their own thing.

How to win BGs now is what team has less bots. -_-

Posted on May 16, 2013 9:37:13 AM PDT
I find it funny that you know so much about, constantly talk about, constantly read up on, and stay very current on a game that you clam to "not like". Where you erred Sandy is thinking that aren't just as much of a fanboi of WoW as I am (which I've already explained how I in no way, shape, or form take that as a insult, so thank you). I think you need to stop lying to yourself about how much you actually enjoy WoW.

In reply to an earlier post on May 17, 2013 7:37:57 PM PDT
I keep up with many games, Hefner. WoW isn't the only video game I play or review.

BTW, 5.3 is coming out next Tuesday (just Twittered at 9pm). How many PvPers are going to be unsubbing when their CP gear doesn't even compare to normal PvE gear?

What? Didn't keep up with the news about the game you drool over?

Posted on May 20, 2013 7:27:06 AM PDT
I didn't know not making mention of something that has no relevance of the forum you're on meant I wasn't keeping up with it? News to me. And yes, as you may well know, drool is frothing in my mouth day and night because I play WoW. If your words were any more childish Sandy I would start to think that I wasn't arguing over the internet with someone of adult intelligence. Oh wait...
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  10
Initial post:  Mar 31, 2013
Latest post:  May 20, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria - PC/Mac
World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria - PC/Mac by Blizzard Entertainment (Mac, Windows 7 / Vista / XP)
4.1 out of 5 stars (709)