5.0 out of 5 stars Relevant, Timely
Published on November 6, 2012 by J.L. Nilsson

1.0 out of 5 stars no substance.
If you're looking for a book that contains nothing except a gathering of scriptures regarding parenting, then look no further. If you're looking for a book that offers exegesis, advice, practical tools, or basically anything else...keep looking.
Published on November 20, 2012 by Sandra Fontes

5.0 out of 5 stars Relevant, Timely, November 6, 2012
This review is from: Everything the Bible Says About Parenting and Children: How does God show his love for children? How can I raise my children to know right from wrong? ... does the Bible say about discipline? (Kindle Edition)
Throughout history, societal trends and cultural influences have vied for the attention of our children. Paired with our own willfulness and sinful nature, raising children to become godly adults can be a struggle. This book does not serve as a self-help manual with 'words of wisdom' from current childhood behavior experts, but rather offers the Truth...passed down through the generations as instructed to them directly from the Word. What was true then is still true now. This is as relevant to today's parents as it was to the very first family.

1.0 out of 5 stars no substance., November 20, 2012
This book is literally nothing except a listing of any scripture that relates to parenting. I can do that myself with a google search, for free.

5.0 out of 5 stars Questions on Parenting? Go to the Source..., December 15, 2012
I have only just begun reading this book, but it's clear the Bible has the answers to any issue you might be having with your children and any questions you might have about your parenting successes or failures. No matter if you're a seasoned parent or grandparent, or are just getting started with a new baby at home, or you're venturing into the new world parenting a new age group, you'll find the answers to any situation that arises, all compiled within this handy book.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME, November 20, 2012
Diane Sharp (CHATTANOOGA, TN, US) - See all my reviews
A well written book, with a lot of great ideas and suggestions on from the Bible teaching
us to be better parents!

5.0 out of 5 stars Parenting, April 6, 2014
This book was very informational about parenting. I really enjoyed reading about all the bible stories where parenting and Gods word was told.