5.0 out of 5 stars Used this book to get an "A" in College Algebra
Published 18 months ago by Richard

Published 16 months ago by BP

5.0 out of 5 stars Used this book to get an "A" in College Algebra, December 31, 2012
This book really helped me to better understand the textbook and teacher of my College Algebra class. It explains topics in a way that were easier for me to understand. That's the problem I have with a lot of textbooks that only explain one way to do things. There are usually many ways to tackle the same problem and finding one that you can understand an remember is the key to mastering the material.

With the help of this book, I got an A in the class and I also got a 100% on my final, which impressed my professor and felt pretty awesome. This book is highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Algebra I Guide, July 3, 2012
Able Devildog "jackjack5" (PACIFIC PALISADES, CA United States) - See all my reviews
A very good book and very helpful as a basic algebra book. It briefly covers pre-algebra and it does it well, then moves on to algebra 1.it is not algebra for dummies and it does not go into great detail but is very adequate as an instructive aid.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful, March 25, 2013
This review is from: The Everything Guide to Algebra: A Step-by-Step Guide to the Basics of Algebra - in Plain English! (Everything®) (Kindle Edition)
This is a great book for someone who struggles with problems in Algebra. I would highly suggest it for anyone who struggles.

3.0 out of 5 stars They don't waste any time getting into the meat on this one..., March 16, 2013
I wanted to brush up on algebra to help with homeschooling my sons. You have to take your time to read and understand the operations. I have it on the Kindle. The equation examples are micro-small, so I have to toggle my Kindle down to enlarge the numbers and variables, which slows me down a bit. No time is wasted explaining the rules for equations and such, which is good, but I have to have my seatbelt on:) I am 49, so I am trying to tap into the skills that I last used 20 plus years ago in a college course. I enjoy studying with this book, but have to take small bites. As I said, no time is wasted in getting into the meat of algebra rules.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Resource!, October 18, 2013
This is a great book to utilize as supplemental learning to any College Algebra class. The language that is used is this book is easy to understand and I know I would not have learned as much without it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Helpful, February 9, 2014
This book was very helpful in my college algebra class. My mind is not made for math. But this book helped me past all the roadblocks. Though I purchased the book "used." It was in excellent condition. Seller promptly delivered book. Better than advertised. I highly recommend this seller.

Rate and Discover Movies