5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Voyage (side B)
My 16 year old son turned to me two days ago and told me that since I like Kutless so much, I would probably like this other band called "Story Side B". He has always had awesome taste in music, so I pulled up RealPlayer and gave it a shot.

Published on May 26, 2006 by Lisa Candelaria Bartlett

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good
Everything And More is a fairly good CD. There are no really poor songs. There are three that are quite good: 'Miracle', 'Everything And More', and 'More To This Life'.

Although it is reasonably good, there is nothing really exceptional on this CD. The lyrics are good. They contain a consistent Christian message.

My recommendation would be to try...
Published on July 8, 2007 by S. Peek

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Voyage (side B), May 26, 2006
This review is from: Everything & More (Audio CD)

The first song I played was the one he loves the most (this week) "Breathe". Incredible piece. We played it twice. Then I played a few others. In two hours, I played three songs. Just three, over and over and over. From the Styx-reminiscent "Off the Ground" to the moving sincerity of "Dance To Me". There are so many influences I can hear in the vocals and melodies, but I hesitate to name them because the end result stands so totally on it's own.

The messages are simple. Trust. Have faith. Find good people. God loves us. And "You Are Not Alone".

In every track, one can't help but be assured that these guys truly love what they do and had a blast writing and recording this debut album.

This writer eagerly awaits not only the next offering, but that Story Side B will put together a MySpace web page, to further share their awesome gifts with all the music lovers there.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great CD from a new band, December 27, 2005
This review is from: Everything & More (Audio CD)
Ok, no hype here folks; this band is great. The album has everything (and more!), great songwriting, great singing and harmony and a great flow. This is one of those albums that could have 10 or 12 songs on the charts as every song is catchy and is worthy of release as a single. Follow this band, they are going places and buy the CD if you want some great music.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the Best Albums EVER!, May 16, 2006
This review is from: Everything & More (Audio CD)
Hey Joey Thompson (three reviews below), don't forget that Toby Mac (aka Toby mcKeehan) pretty much owns the record label that Story Side B is on, and signed the band. However, this does not matter when it comes to the true talent of this band and the artistic quality of the album. In my opinion, this is the best "positive rock" album ever! Yep...I said it!

I personally know most of the band and I can say that each of these guys are musical geniuses. Between Lou (who also lead the awesome band "Monkey the Fish"), Matt, Ron, Jordan, and Lil' Preston Pohl, these guys have created an album that can withstand time. Each song is perfectly crafted. There is NO filler on this album. These guys are definitely a band to watch. I predict that they will become HUGE and even have some cross-over success to the main-stream music audience. Plus, they are some of the most down-to-earth guys you will ever meet. No matter how long they have been touring or how tired they may be, they are always approachable by fans and they always greet them with a smile, handshake, and usually a hug.

You can't go wrong with buying this C.D. I'm so confident that you'll like this C.D...I'll guarantee that if you don't, I'm sure someone else will want to buy it from you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything and More!, May 10, 2006
Motown Music Mom (Romulus, Michigan USA) - See all my reviews
This is Christian Music at it's most awesome level. It is amazing

that 5 of the most talented young men have blended their gifts, diversity of backgrounds and skills together for a common goal of reaching the young at heart with a powerful message through music. This CD is a MUST BUY!! I can't hardly wait for the next project. If you have the chance to catch one of their shows.....Run / don't walk; you'll be glad you did.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good, July 8, 2007
S. Peek (Rocky Mountains, USA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Everything & More (Audio CD)

My recommendation would be to try a couple of the aforementioned songs through ITunes or another music download service rather than buying a whole album.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing CD, March 16, 2006
This review is from: Everything & More (Audio CD)
I have followed them from the beginning and I have loved everything these guys have put out. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Christian Rock at Its Finest- Ladies and Gentlemen, SSB!!, January 2, 2006
This review is from: Everything & More (Audio CD)
In a world where Christian music is about 6 years behind in the times I.E., TobyMac. Its nice to see a couple of guys doing their own thing. Even though SSB isn't completely original, they follow the same formula that has brought success to bands like Incubus and Hoobastank. That doesn't mean that the boys don't have the ability to create very lush and organic pieces. I've had the plesaure of playing with a few of them and they are so much better han you can just here from this CD. Luci, Ron, Presty, and the rest of the guys have truly brought something fresh to the table in a very stale genre. I would recommend "Send Me A Sign" "Breathe" and "Miracle"

Cheers...

Everything & More
Everything & More by Story Side B (Audio CD - 2005)
Rate and Discover Movies