From the Back Cover
Discover how to get the most out of your Windows Mobile-based Smartphone. This step-by-step guide shows you the essentials of operation, plus plenty of add-ons and customization tricks. Merge your text pager, cell phone, appointment book, PDA, digital camera, notepad, calculator, personal address book, to-do lists, wireless web device, and MP3 player into one powerful and versatile handheld unit! Learn about optional scheduling, finance, text, and database management tools--and much more. So read the book and make your Smartphone even smarter. You’ll never look at a phone booth or even a traditional cell phone the same way again.
- Use voice dialing and hands-free operation
- Choose the best service provider and service plan
- Connect to the Internet, send and receive email, and surf the wireless web
- Teach your Smartphone to turn itself off during important meetings or engagements
- Use word processing and text-editing applications
- Send, receive, and print documents, and create business presentations
- Synchronize data between your Smartphone and PC
- Teach your Smartphone to accept voice commands using the Microsoft Voice Command Software
- Maintain contacts, calendar, and tasks list using your phone
- Listen to music, play games, and much more
About the author: Jason R. Rich is the best-selling author of more than 25 books on a variety of topics, including The Unofficial Guide To Starting A Business Online. He continues to write about high-tech gadgets, interactive entertainment, the Internet, computer technology, and video games for a wide range of publications.
About the Author
McGraw-Hill authors represent the leading experts in their fields and are dedicated to improving the lives, careers, and interests of readers worldwide