5.0 out of 5 stars Whole Grain, High Fiber and It Actually Taste Good To Boot!
Finally a healthy cookbook with recipes that actually taste good! I am sick of bland cardboard muffins and cookies. This cookbook uses whole grains and tons of veggies and fruits to create flavorful foods that everyone can enjoy. My top pick (so far) is the Cabbage and Chicken Salad with Peanut Dressing. WOW! Full of flavor!
Published on September 24, 2008 by Christy McArthur

2.0 out of 5 stars High fiber, high fat!
I bought this book looking for a healthy, high fiber cookbook. There are a lot of recipes that have an alarming amount of fat! Chicken Salad Bake: 74.3 grams of fat and almost 1,000 calories per serving! I think the fat and calories would offset the benefit of the fiber!!
Published on April 26, 2008 by Jen S.

2.0 out of 5 stars High fiber, high fat!, April 26, 2008
This review is from: The Everything Whole Grain, High Fiber Cookbook: Delicious, heart-healthy snacks and meals the whole family will love (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Whole Grain, High Fiber and It Actually Taste Good To Boot!, September 24, 2008

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Helpful for Families!, September 25, 2008
I bought this book recently and love it! As the mother of three kids, I find that the recipes are just right--it's not crazy low-fat which wouldn't be good for the kids, but it's healthy enough for me and my husband who want to lose a little poundage. And, dare I say it aloud, but since we've been cooking from it I think I even dropped a pound or two, and I haven't felt hungry!

1.0 out of 5 stars Very misleading, September 19, 2008
I was shocked when I started going through this book. Some of the recipes don't even have a full 1 gram of fiber, and the fat content on a lot of them is insanely high. Plus, some of the 300 recipes include how to boil vegetables. Uh, thanks. How this publisher put this book into the market in good conscience is beyond me. If you're thinking of buying this book, for the sake of your health, you're better off just setting the $8.61 you would pay on fire. I can only pray I still have my receipt.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good cookbook, December 10, 2012
Having to change my eating habits after dealing with Diverticulitis - decided to buy and try some of the recipes. I enjoy this book with the variety of meals to prepare.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Cookbook, July 22, 2011
Bookworm (Nassau, Long Island) - See all my reviews
This is a good cookbook. To be honest, I am now finding so much on the internet that I am a little sorry that I purchased this book. If you are looking for recipes high in fiber, this is a great start.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious!, September 24, 2008
This cookbook is chock-full of delicious recipes with easy to follow directions and crowd-pleasing results. The dessert section is scrumptious and filled with fruits. This has become an instant classic in my cookbook library.
ENJOY!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 5, 2014
Good

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Informative!, May 7, 2009
This book is full of important information necessary in maintaining a healthy way of living.