Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM
Everytime i connect my unit through hdmi with my Toshiba Plasma TV, i only see gray dots or a pink picture. Nothing Else. How can this be fixed ???
asked by Niko Chr. on January 2, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
If the unit works/boots/displays correctly on another display, I would check/change settings for that HDMI input on your plasma display. Best advice I can give otherwise is to remove power from the Android device then power up the plasma, then switch to that HDMI input, then apply power to the Android device. If it still does not display, you may have a bricked unit and should return. Amazon returns are generally easy. Should be especially easy for this device as there seems to be a large number that are dead on arrival.
Lon McClure answered on January 2, 2013
Comments (2) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Have to ask a dumb question but is the power mini-USB connected to a 5v source ? If so there will be a blue light on the side of the MK-802 below the full sized USB connector. If you do get the Android logo than it it needs to be reloaded. The "instruction manual" says it can be downloaded but does not give a URL. (ps Anazon says to contact OEM Products but does not give the right OEM Products
Padgett answered on January 2, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Try other hdmi ports or tv. If they all show the same, I believe your unit is malfunction.
L. LAI answered on January 2, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I suspect a bad device. I either get 'no signal' or the Android logo. When it is no signal it is usually due to a loose power connection.
Caldane answered on January 2, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
not sure if i have the answer but... 1) obviously, check your connections. 2) if your tv has more than one hdmi slot, make sure you are using the correct one. 3) it could be a bad device.
J. C. BARD Jr. answered on January 2, 2013
Comment | 1 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
[Deleted by the author on Jan 2, 2013 11:02:46 AM PST]
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product