Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Eve's Bonsai Tree Starter Kit, Complete Kit with 2 Year Old Japanese Juniper in Gift Box
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on June 6, 2011
This is a pretty nice starter kit for the price. My only complaint would be the light damage done to my tree by the display box that it was obviously in for too long. But just a few months later, and my bonsai is doing just great now! There is new green growth on the old damaged branches, which is nice. Still, overall a good deal for the price. Would make a great gift!

Ok, it's been 5 months now, and the tree is doing absolutely great!! I woudn't worry AT ALL about how I said it came in the box... very strong and dependable tree regardless. I'm VERY pleased with this tree, and it's now been moved to a bigger pot as it's doing so well!! By far my FAVORITE of my 8 different bonsai trees ordered online!!

Almost a year now, and still growing strong! I've had three other bonsai plants die from different companies, but this one continues to thrive! I'm now using the small pot it originally came in for another bonsai.. yes the pot it comes with is small, but it's very durable and great for starting small bonsai or other plants. I'd still strongly recommend this starter kit to anyone interested in starting the art of bonsai.. and even for experienced growers. It's such a wonderful kit. The tree is healthy, the pot is durable, and the soil works great!
on May 11, 2011
I bought one of these kits from the Epcot Center Down in Disney World last fall. Right now my tree is doing great! I was able to keep it alive indoors all winter. I potted it recently and now it is outside and is really happy:-) I think this kit is really good for somebody who is interested in bonsia and is just starting out! The tree that is included is really nice and you get all the supplies to get you going on the right path. Awesome!!!!! :-)
on September 11, 2012
I ordered the Bonsai Tree Startere Kit and have been very pleasantly satisfied. I was initially a little suspicious about ordering a live tree to be delivered by mail, but thought that for the price and my interest level, it was worth the risk. I am glad that I took the risk. The tree arrived in great shape and the directions for transplanting and caring for it were very easy to follow and clear. My little bonsai tree has made a very nice addition to my home alter, where I keep it for daily meditation. I would encourage anyone with an interest in bonsai but without the skill set to start on your own to consider this product. This makes a very easy entry into Bonsai, which was, at least for me, a little intimidating.
on March 11, 2011
It arrived in great condition. It was a gift for my 13 year old son. It already has lots of new baby green leaves on it. Excellant product and great price.
on May 21, 2013
I have always wanted to grow bonsai but was afraid to attempt it. Given the price and the other reviews, I felt that I could at least try with this. I am so glad I did! I have had this for six months and it has been happily growing. It arrived quickly and the booklet was helpful. Great way to begin bonsai gardening, and to find out if you are able to dedicate the care needed to grow healthy bonsai.
on January 30, 2013
I recently purchased this Bonsai and to be honest I wasn't expecting much but when it arrived I was so happy. It looked great! The only thing wrong with it was that a little branch broke off during the delivery but I'm still giving it 5 stars because I expected there to be some damage, but it was so minimal. It looks so healthy and there is already new growth. I like how everything came separated and I decided how to decorate my Bonsai. The instructions are simple and easy to follow. I'm going to wait a couple of months before I replant it and start shaping my Bonsai! I can't wait!
on July 23, 2013
The tree was in excellent condition and everything as stated. However, the container was too small for the spread of the roots. The tree started dying so I had advice from a Master Gardener to replant so the roots had more room. That meant obtaining my own dish. For convenience of shipping the container included is too narrow and the Bonsai needs a flatter more round space. It is now doing fine.
on December 24, 2014
We purchased this along with the tool kit and were very pleased with both and the quality of each. Planning to make future purchases and so pleased to have found a provider that puts such care and thought as to go so far as to package it with additional instructions to the postal provider to assure it arrived with care. I would HIGHLY Recommend this product and the seller. 5 Star Quality & Service
on May 7, 2011
Ordered for my daughter who loves Bonsai trees. Arrived in good condition and she had fun potting it. Just received it so will have to wait and see what the survival rate is, but so far so good.
on August 21, 2011
I've never had a bonsai before and was unsure where to go. I purchased the Japanese Juniper starter kit and when it arrived I was thrilled. Everything I needed was there and the instructions are very clear. The tree is very healthy and never showed any signs of stress. Thank You Eve's Garden!