Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 21, 2012
It has clear explanations and examples of what to expect from geriatric patients. This book has helped understand what to look for when assessing, diagnosing and treating older adults. I would recommend it as the No 1 book for all healthcare professionals including physicians and not only nurses who take care of this population.
on September 12, 2013
This book was required for my graduate class on gerontology. It is easy to read and understand. With that said, our class decided it did not fit our graduate needs for advanced practice and took it off of the required reading. It is an excellent resource for undergraduate CNA's or nursing students.
on November 1, 2012
The book contains practical and evidence based information for the bedside nurse. Great resource for making changes in clinical practice to improve outcomes for elders.
on November 13, 2013
I thought that the book was comprehensive and well written. It will be useful to me in my clinical practice.
on September 9, 2013
The information contained in this book is worthwhile, but the grammar is so terrible in places that the meaning of the sentence is indiscernible. I don't know if the printed book is the same, or if this is an issue with the Kindle version alone.
on August 23, 2014
I bought this for graduate work for FNP studies, found it less than useful. I do not recommend for graduate studies, it seems to be written towards BSN nursing, not advance practice nursing.
on March 28, 2014
This work is in my area of specialization and is highly recommended as background reading. It is well written and timely. I highly recommended. it.
on February 5, 2013
This book was a class requirement for my nursing program. Not sure if I will need to keep it or will resell it. So I am glad amazon carrys this item. I was able to save 10% - 20% off the bookstore prices even with the shipping cost added in.
on April 26, 2016
The print is small and it's a lot of information to read when you need information in a hurry. This book has wonderful information for best practice for the geriatric population
on December 15, 2015
Required reading for a college class. I rented and downloaded it on my Kindle, which is so much more convenient than returning an actual book.