5.0 out of 5 stars Funny! Funny! Funny!
Published 18 months ago by Daniel A. Adams

3.0 out of 5 stars Evil Roy Slade, memory made it better than it is.
Another instance where memory and nostalgia got the better of me. I watched these when I was a kid. It was very funny then. Not so much now. I also mixed it up with the movie The Villian. Both bad guys are named Slade - Evil Roy and Cactus Jack. The Villian is better.
Published on May 23, 2011 by Patrick D. Longe

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny! Funny! Funny!, December 22, 2012
This review is from: Evil Roy Slade/Brothers O'Toole - Double Feature! (DVD)
If you are intelligent, love great humor and can appreciate subtle jokes, Evil Roy Slade is the funniest SPOOF of American westerns you will ever watch. "It's been weeks since I shot a woman," is just one of many sly winks at western heroes that will leave you laughing from the first minute to the last minute. Great script. Superb performances. Until recently, it cost $175 to buy a copy so as soon as I saw it for less than $10 I jumped on it. Will send it to other friends in upcoming months. If you love John Astin, you will love ERS. Haven't ever see the Brothers O'Toole and am looking forward to it. If you don't get anything else out of this review, IT IS HILARIOUS. Buy it. You won't be sorry

4.0 out of 5 stars Good ole funny!, January 23, 2013
This review is from: Evil Roy Slade/Brothers O'Toole - Double Feature! (DVD)
My parents were talking about this movie one day so I ordered it for them. We watched it together and it's really funny. It's a good older western type farce.

3.0 out of 5 stars Evil Roy Slade, memory made it better than it is., May 23, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars ERS is one of the funniest..., October 18, 2013
This review is from: Evil Roy Slade/Brothers O'Toole - Double Feature! (DVD)
Love these movies; they're a hoot!
Evil Roy Slade is right up there with Young Frankenstein. Classically funny and entertaining.
Package arrived quickly, played well, looks good, decent price, packaged well, fine deal.
Recommend product and seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Evil Roy is one of my favorite movies, August 12, 2013
Clarice (Sacramento, California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Evil Roy Slade/Brothers O'Toole - Double Feature! (DVD)
I owned this on VCR and finally updated to the DVD medium because I never get tired of it. Many well known stars from the past and hilarious slapstick humor.

5.0 out of 5 stars cute movies, August 8, 2013
This review is from: Evil Roy Slade/Brothers O'Toole - Double Feature! (DVD)
Both movies are goofiy and cute a must see family movies that's not a cartoon , yet like cartoons. Evil Roy was my faviorit . I had not seen them in a long time and I enjoyed them both very much and I hope you and your family can see and enjoy them too.

5.0 out of 5 stars John Astin, July 10, 2013
This review is from: Evil Roy Slade/Brothers O'Toole - Double Feature! (DVD)
This is a great pair of "B" movies. It's good to see John Astin in a different role other than as Gomaz Addams, in the Addams Family. on television. If you like western silliness, these should fill the bill.

4.0 out of 5 stars "Never trust a pretty woman or a lonely midget", July 7, 2013
This review is from: Evil Roy Slade/Brothers O'Toole - Double Feature! (DVD)
Evil Roy Slade had the feeling of a 1970s farce, although never quite reaching the level of Young Frankenstein. With its renditions of "Stubby Index Finger," lawman Bing Bell (was that the door?) and various deadpan lines the movie was fun. John Astin was great in this, playing a character much like Gomez Addams... except not as nice of course. The Brothers O'Toole was not quite as good, not quite as many laughs but still not a bad film. Brothers O'Toole had more of a feeling of "television pilot" written all over it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as I remembered it, June 28, 2013
This review is from: Evil Roy Slade/Brothers O'Toole - Double Feature! (DVD)
I saw this movie (Brothers O'Toole) many years ago and always remembered that it was very funny. Evil Roy Slade was previously unseen but was equally enjoyable when we watched it. It's not Oscar winning stuff, but certainly a lot of fun and entertaining. A lot of the newer movie makers could learn a lot about making movies entertaining and fun!

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoying my purchase!, April 4, 2013
This review is from: Evil Roy Slade/Brothers O'Toole - Double Feature! (DVD)
Funny oldie! It arrived on time and I am so happy to have been able to add it to our library!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Evil Roy Slade/Brothers O'Toole - Double Feature!
$7.97 $7.13