5.0 out of 5 stars Caught me off guard!
Published on January 20, 2008 by gnomex

3.0 out of 5 stars good movie...so-so DVD quality.
If you love Italian comedy, this is a must see.
Edwige Fenech was stunning in this movie.
The only problem is the DVD quality not very sharp but acceptable.
It's much better than lots of products transfered from VHS.
Published on September 8, 2012 by Gianni M

5.0 out of 5 stars Caught me off guard!, January 20, 2008
gnomex (North East) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Evil Thoughts (Cattivi Pensieri) - Edwige Fenech - DVD (Audio CD)
"Cattivi Pensieri" AKA "Evil Thoughts" is a classic of the Italian sex-comedy genre. Starring Edwige Fenech, who I personally think shines better in her comedy roles, but is more well known for her giallo films. I rated this film 5 stars because I was completely caught off guard with how good of a film was going to be before I watched it. Don't get me wrong, I love Edwige Fenech films and am probably biased having seen so many, but this one cinematically stands out from many of her others. This film (in addition to "Your Vice Is a Locked Room...") proves there is no doubt that Ms. Fenech is as good of an actress as she is easy on the eyes. It's very artistic in the editing and keeps you guessing. The concept is simple, a man is suspicious that his wife is cheating on him and we witness his paranoia.... (I don't want to say too much to give anything away).

This film needs a proper US release! Not sure if NoShame has done a Euro version as of yet since I watched this un-official version. Since a big studio did not put this out, the version I watched had some glitches: no English dub in about a 3-4 min scene, transfer isn't so great, etc. Nevertheless, if you are a fan of dark comedies, and/or Fenech, you will NOT be disappointed!

3.0 out of 5 stars good movie...so-so DVD quality., September 8, 2012
If you love Italian comedy, this is a must see.
Edwige Fenech was stunning in this movie.
The only problem is the DVD quality not very sharp but acceptable.
It's much better than lots of products transfered from VHS.