Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on January 20, 2008
"Cattivi Pensieri" AKA "Evil Thoughts" is a classic of the Italian sex-comedy genre. Starring Edwige Fenech, who I personally think shines better in her comedy roles, but is more well known for her giallo films. I rated this film 5 stars because I was completely caught off guard with how good of a film was going to be before I watched it. Don't get me wrong, I love Edwige Fenech films and am probably biased having seen so many, but this one cinematically stands out from many of her others. This film (in addition to "Your Vice Is a Locked Room...") proves there is no doubt that Ms. Fenech is as good of an actress as she is easy on the eyes. It's very artistic in the editing and keeps you guessing. The concept is simple, a man is suspicious that his wife is cheating on him and we witness his paranoia.... (I don't want to say too much to give anything away).

This film needs a proper US release! Not sure if NoShame has done a Euro version as of yet since I watched this un-official version. Since a big studio did not put this out, the version I watched had some glitches: no English dub in about a 3-4 min scene, transfer isn't so great, etc. Nevertheless, if you are a fan of dark comedies, and/or Fenech, you will NOT be disappointed!
on September 8, 2012
If you love Italian comedy, this is a must see.
Edwige Fenech was stunning in this movie.
The only problem is the DVD quality not very sharp but acceptable.
It's much better than lots of products transfered from VHS.