Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on June 15, 2012
I don't think XD100 was intended to be pre-mixed due to it's lack of dye that allows one to spot mixed fuel at a glance. It's neutral amber color doesn't tint gasoline much at all. That being said I have been using it premixed at a 50-1 ratio in multiple small outboards as well as chainsaws, trimmers, blowers, etc for a couple of years now.

Whether or not it will extend the service life of any of this equipment would take years to determine but while in use it runs very clean with almost zero smoke or odor.

The fact that Bombardier will allow around a 40% reduction in oil metering on their E-Tech outboards via a ECM reflash if the owner commits to using XD100 exclusively tells me a lot about their confidence in this oil.
on August 6, 2015
This is the only way to buy and as far as I am concerned this is my seller of choice. No more driving around or calling to see if someone has it in stock. When you need this for your engine, there is no substitute. Great price!
on July 16, 2013
I have the 115 E-tec and the motor has been tuned to only use this oil. I barely use any now.
Get this and only use this in your e-tec motor.
on July 12, 2010
I use this on my pontoon and very little smoke. Engine has no problems with fouling out spark plugs or anything else related with two stroke motors on a boat. I see this at marinas for about $20 more.
on November 18, 2015
This is a great deal! Essentially I bought two gallons and got one free when comparing to what I was paying at the marina where I keep my boat. And FREE SHIPPING! That just makes the deal that much sweeter!
on July 13, 2014
Oil was exactly what I wanted. Great prices and prompt delivery. Would purchase again..
on August 24, 2014
Oil was for my parents boat... It arrived very very quickly!! Thanks for everything
on July 6, 2013
I ordered and received this product quite promptly.
This was much quicker and easier than driving around to all the marinas in my area.
I tend to stick to OMC products whenever possible.
on April 10, 2015
I use the E-Tec XD 100 oil in my 1995 Evenrude 115 Intruder and it prevents it from smoking and is great for the engine. It runs like a brand new outboard.
on July 9, 2015
easy to buy - showed up on my doorstep - best way to get someone else to carry the case to the door. My kids are never around.