- Library Binding: 324 pages
- Publisher: Academica Press,LLC (December 15, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1936320606
- ISBN-13: 978-1936320608
- Product Dimensions: 1.2 x 6.2 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,965,447 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Evolution By Affirming the Consequent: Scientific Challenges to Darwin's Theory of Evolution
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
Im able to get through it well even with 6 kids age 11 and younger and reading something else on the side. Im concerned when my 6 kiddos hit High School they'll be indoctrinated into the belief that Evolution is true otherwise you believe in fairies. Level the playing field.This book takes supporting Evolutionary claims and experiments and turns them into fairy dust. Glad to have something to turn to that breaks down the junk science.