5.0 out of 5 stars Praise the Lord!
Published 21 months ago by alcoholicjedi

1.0 out of 5 stars Sent me a magnet and not a car emblem on purpose
The item they sent me is not a car emblem, but a fridge magnet! Actually they just stuck the car emblem barcode on top of the magnet barcode. Really tricky and a ripoff.
Published 16 months ago by B. J. Labra

5.0 out of 5 stars Praise the Lord!, April 1, 2013
This review is from: Darwin Fish Car Emblem (Accessory)
I've dedicated the past 10 years to intense martial arts training. Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Muay Thai, Kickboxing, Weight Lifting, Running, all done with the fervor of a gladiator. All of which has culminated into my transcendence into a vicious mixed martial arts animal. All of this with one single purpose in mind...the complete and utter decimation of the individual who vandalizes the darwin fish on my '95 4 door purple saturn. So you want to mess with me overzealous elderly soccer mom in your light blue town and country minivan in the parking lot of costco? Do you? I. Dare. You.

5.0 out of 5 stars i'm happy, December 24, 2009
This review is from: Darwin Fish Car Emblem (Accessory)
I just got this for my car. My parents were a little concerned and I've been tailgated a lot, but I don't care because I like the message.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted, January 21, 2010
This review is from: Darwin Fish Car Emblem (Accessory)
This product arrived promptly and the adhesive holds tight. The size is just right and I have no complaints at all. A great way to show proper respect for the most important scientist to have ever lived.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE this!, September 28, 2006
dallas (Sunnyvale, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Darwin Fish Car Emblem (Accessory)
This is a a very clever piece of art that speaks volumes. Plus, I've had it on my car for going on two years, through downpours and car washes galore, and it looks good as new!

4.0 out of 5 stars Darwin fish, August 5, 2006
This review is from: Darwin Fish Car Emblem (Accessory)
I wanted this emblem for my vehicle to replace the ones the fundies keep ripping off. They sure don't like it when you express your right to free speech which is what I see this emblem being used for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift., January 17, 2010
Cyber Shopper (Donora, Pa. USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Darwin Fish Car Emblem (Accessory)
Got this as a gift for someone who loved it when he received it. It seems this item is very hard to get in our area so I was pleased to find it on Amazon.com. Perfect size and very good quality. Received within a week of ordering. Super purchase and now know where to recommend others who are interested in this item. Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars As expected..., January 12, 2008
This review is from: Darwin Fish Car Emblem (Accessory)
I was quite satisfied with the Darwin emblem as it was exactly as pictured. I received it quickly and in good condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars The worst thing is the passerby not getting the point, still awesome., June 15, 2008
This review is from: Darwin Fish Car Emblem (Accessory)
I was a little concerned how well it was going to stay on the car but that little adhesive strip does the job nicely. heavy rain, sleet, snow, car wash's, the occasional disgruntled southern protestant, this little guy is a trooper :)

Screw you Intelligent Design, and see these cute little guys multiply, usually on college campus's near you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth it, July 14, 2010
The Rev. "TGR" (Mt. Pleasant, MI) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Darwin Fish Car Emblem (Accessory)
Bought this a while back, nice and bright. Although I had my doubts about the adhesive pad, it surprised me and survived both automatic and DIY high-pressure car washes without issue. I'm buying another one because I got a new car. A nice addition to any vehicle that is likely to remain manned after the rapture.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!!, March 3, 2011
This review is from: Darwin Fish Car Emblem (Accessory)
I was a little skeptical of the strip of mounting tape on the back of this bad boy, but I made sure to clean my Element's hind end really well. It hasn't budged yet, & surprisingly no Fundies have tried to rip it off so far. It's a good size, very visible, & gets the point across. Overall, I'm pleased as punch with this purchase.

Darwin Fish Car Emblem