Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Elizabeth Cook Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 1, 2013
I've dedicated the past 10 years to intense martial arts training. Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Muay Thai, Kickboxing, Weight Lifting, Running, all done with the fervor of a gladiator. All of which has culminated into my transcendence into a vicious mixed martial arts animal. All of this with one single purpose in mind...the complete and utter decimation of the individual who vandalizes the darwin fish on my '95 4 door purple saturn. So you want to mess with me overzealous elderly soccer mom in your light blue town and country minivan in the parking lot of costco? Do you? I. Dare. You.
44 comments|107 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 24, 2009
I just got this for my car. My parents were a little concerned and I've been tailgated a lot, but I don't care because I like the message.
66 comments|66 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 21, 2010
This product arrived promptly and the adhesive holds tight. The size is just right and I have no complaints at all. A great way to show proper respect for the most important scientist to have ever lived.
77 comments|44 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 28, 2006
This is a a very clever piece of art that speaks volumes. Plus, I've had it on my car for going on two years, through downpours and car washes galore, and it looks good as new!
22 comments|56 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 5, 2006
I wanted this emblem for my vehicle to replace the ones the fundies keep ripping off. They sure don't like it when you express your right to free speech which is what I see this emblem being used for.
22 comments|51 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 17, 2010
Got this as a gift for someone who loved it when he received it. It seems this item is very hard to get in our area so I was pleased to find it on Amazon.com. Perfect size and very good quality. Received within a week of ordering. Super purchase and now know where to recommend others who are interested in this item. Thanks!
on January 12, 2008
I was quite satisfied with the Darwin emblem as it was exactly as pictured. I received it quickly and in good condition.
on June 15, 2008
I was a little concerned how well it was going to stay on the car but that little adhesive strip does the job nicely. heavy rain, sleet, snow, car wash's, the occasional disgruntled southern protestant, this little guy is a trooper :)

Screw you Intelligent Design, and see these cute little guys multiply, usually on college campus's near you.
on March 3, 2011
I was a little skeptical of the strip of mounting tape on the back of this bad boy, but I made sure to clean my Element's hind end really well. It hasn't budged yet, & surprisingly no Fundies have tried to rip it off so far. It's a good size, very visible, & gets the point across. Overall, I'm pleased as punch with this purchase.
on June 2, 2014
So I love my Darwin fish on my car, but it has been on there for 10 months and now the black part is pulling away from the silver. It is also starting to come off my car where it sticks to my car. I will buy another as it continuously offends people! Definitely a conversation starter! It is very sticky though when you first put it on.

Update: All of the black has come off and it is just a silver outline of the fish with "darwin" in raised silver letters. Still sticking to the car though!