Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

75%
25%

on October 7, 2012
I love this vase. It was given as a gift and I am happy to have been given it. The color reminds me of a cream-sicle, as the vase is a swirl of orange, cream and amber. I would say that on mine there is very little red but it could be different on different vases as these are not made in China made by the 100,000's, so maybe yours will be more on the red side than mine. The swirl pattern however is very close to what is pictured.
on February 7, 2011
It didn't look at all like the picture, the amber swirls that show in the picture cover most of the vase. The one I recieved the amber swirls were only on about 1/4 of the vase from the bottom.....also the plain red part of the vase(which was most of it) had flaws in it....I was very disapointed when I saw it and sent it back.....
on March 13, 2016
Much nicer in person. I have this in a curio cabinet. There is a slight imperfection in one of the swirls but I turned it around and it is so small as to be nearly invisible. The colors are rich.
on June 1, 2007
This was an excellent choice for a wedding gift. I had searched the everywhere to find the vase that I first found at Waterford. I finally found it a Amazon