Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Evriholder The Original Magic Holder 5-Position Wall Organizer
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Package Quantity: 1|Size: DESIGN 1|Change

on February 16, 2007
this is the best. It is compact, sturdy, and a must for those who have little storage areas. Ours holds a broom, hammer, mop, swiffer, and swiffer wet jet with no problems. Everyone we know has one just because they saw ours. It really is fantastic.
66 comments| 177 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 26, 2006
This little gadget arrived with everything I needed to install it on the wall. I put it behind the door in the laundry room where it keeps my broom, sponge mop, floor waxer, etc. out of sight. To put something away, just place it in the space where you want it, then let go. It is gripped and held by rubber like "tires" mounted to surfaces that adjust instantly to the size of the tool.

I've had it for about four months. It's never loosened from the wall or dropped a tool. I couldn't be more pleased with it!
0Comment| 128 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 7, 2014
The installation is a little awkward. You'll need a very thin pencil to mark the mounting holes. A normal pencil won't fit so the graphite won't reach the wall. I also go two different size anchor/screw packages between the two organizers. Once they're up, they work as the should. Please don't judge my old, rusty shovels.
review image review image
on August 11, 2010
We purchased a two pack of these holders for our garage. Initially, we were excited about the product. It installed easily and held most of our tools, brooms, mops, and such. Like another posted suggested, our Swiffer and other small handle tools did not fit. What really disappointed me was that very quickly; some of the springs/rubber bands/balls broke and no longer held any broom, etc. Now, I'm in the market for a new storage system so that our brooms, mops, etc. are not on the ground. I would recommend getting something with less moving parts to break.
88 comments| 265 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 10, 2009
Great idea. However, the "balls" that are supposed to hold things in place can get stuck
inside and then don't work. This happened to one just as I got it on the wall and started
to put things in place. Can not get the "ball" back out so it will work. Since then many others have done
the same thing rendering the whole thing pretty useless. Would not buy again. Got an OXO
holder at the same time and while it only has four places for things it has worked flawlessly
and I will be ordering more of those to take the place of this product.
11 comment| 106 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon February 15, 2010
I love this organizer! It easily holds my broom, mop and even my Shark floor steamer. The balls do not stick, as I've read in other reviews. It fits neatly up against the wall and took only about 10 minutes total to install. I do have one recommendation, though. In the directions, it says to drill with a 1/4" drill bit, but I noticed that the hole it created in the drywall was too big for the anchor. I'd recommend going a bit smaller than a 1/4" bit so that the anchor isn't as loose in the hole. I drilled the remaining 4 holes smaller and noticed a much better fit overall.
on June 19, 2014
I was a bit skeptical when I received it, but very pleased with the results. It was super simple to install and use. Drill some holes. Screw it to the wall. Insert broom handles. I finally have a place for my broom, mop, Swiffers, and even the toilet plunger (I had a slot left, so I figured what the heck. Now I don't have to go digging for it in an emergency!) This even holds the Wet Jet.
review image
on November 22, 2007
This works well most of the time. It's not magic. I have had mops/brooms fall out of it occasionally. You have to pay attention when you're hanging something and find the "sweet spot" where it locks in place. If you take your time with that, things stay up for the most part.
on February 16, 2011
Although maybe a little too plastic looking for public display, it is a more elegant solution than most I have seen. Works well at holding brooms and they are easy to remove, but since the slots are closely spaces, you need to stagger the heads of brooms, tools or mops, so don't expect them all to line up neatly. It also means that when you remove one, it may knock others out of their slot. So don't count on this to really hold 5 brooms or mops unless you are willing to do some strategic planning to make them all fit that close together.
on September 16, 2013
Works as described. Easy to hang brooms and mops. I would recommend this product. Easy to install with included hardware.
review image