5.0 out of 5 stars Great color, length, styling and material
Bought this for casual office wear and travel--met all my requirements for styling and performance of fabric.

The color goes with everything something khaki might yet doesn't scream "quick dry!"

Pockets are sufficient--the lower zip pockets are streamlined so that I would trust them w cash while traveling.

Overall--a great...
Published 3 months ago by Kristine Jepsen

3.0 out of 5 stars nice fabric, decent pockets, cut is... not me
I have about a half dozen exofficio skirts from a few years ago. This skirt fits in the waist like my other ex officio skirts of the same size, but has a much shorter zipper and a much straighter profile. So this skirt does not fit me at all at the moment.

Published on September 14, 2012 by jenn

3.0 out of 5 stars nice fabric, decent pockets, cut is... not me, September 14, 2012

The plum is also a bit lighter than I was hoping for. That said, the fabric is quite nice, and I like all of the pockets. Maybe I'll fit into it later.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great color, length, styling and material, June 2, 2014

Overall--a great buy.

Sizing: I'm 130/5'6" and normally wear a trim size 4. Due to other reviews that suggested sizing might run big, I first ordered a 2 but had to return it--too tight. My normal size fits perfectly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Casual and comfortable, November 23, 2013
I already had had one of these skirts but I had put a burn on the front with an iron so I ordered a replacement. I really like this skirt as it's casual and comfortable. I think the new one fits a bit larger but I can make it work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth it., August 29, 2014
I really like Exofficio clothing. I would descibe this skirt as lightweight, well made and so comfortable, (especially in hot weather).
Washes well and resist stains also. Well worth every penny.

1.0 out of 5 stars The skirt runs big, February 15, 2014
The sizing was much to big the size 4 was perfect the skirt itself was just what I was looking for

Rate and Discover Movies