5.0 out of 5 stars Works great for my dog
I use this tied around my dog. I have tried MANY products to keep the bugs off of him from natural sprays to chemical baths, none worked as good as this. We spent over a week camping in the woods and I would of expected him to be covered in bites, with this on he did not seem to be bothered at all by the bugs.
Published on July 4, 2011 by Justin

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not work
Published on July 7, 2011 by maggie

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not work, July 7, 2011
This review is from: Exofficio BugsAway Paisley Bandana (Apparel)
I bought 3 of these Bandanas, 1 for me, 1 for my step daughter and 1 for her mother in law...They did not work for any of us...We wore them in Rice Lake, Wis over the July 4th weekend and the 3 of us were bitten by mosquitos on our necks and faces very close to where we wore the bandanas....We used OFF Deep Woods on arms and legs and did not get any bites on those areas...These bandanas are a waste of money...

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great for my dog, July 4, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, kind of expensive, April 3, 2011
I like the bandana. It arrived quickly and as described. The bone (used to be called beige?) is an off-white/cream color that hides dirt better than true white. Its bug-repelling capabilities seem to work well (though I usually wear it in concert with my Zorrel - Insect Shield Apparel Long Sleeve Tee Shirt or bug spray). It does seem pretty expensive for a bandana though.

4.0 out of 5 stars good product, August 10, 2011
This review is from: Exofficio BugsAway Paisley Bandana (Apparel)
I used the bandana on a 30+ mile hike in the sierras. We used deep wood dry in conjuntion with the bandana. Niether of us likes deet on our face. The inscet sheild draped under our hats kept our face bug free. Other people complained about the mossies being relentless. We felt the bandana made this a very emjoyable trip. It was especially nice during our naps. Both of us are "seniors" and take frequent naps while hiking and awoke biteless. Costs a few bucks but I am going to sew two together (they should be 18" by 24". Bottom line...doesn't stink like deet and works.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mosquito protection., July 30, 2013
This is my fool proof go to for Mosquitos on the kids. I tie it to their clothing somewhere & it keeps the Mosquitos away without applying any spray or chemicals to their body! I've used one for 3 years & bought 2 more this year. I a looking for a chemical free mosquito solution but for now, this is my favorite option.

4.0 out of 5 stars great!, February 14, 2013
I bought this bandana for the dog, and when she has it on I don't see ticks on her at all. Without, she has many. so in my book its great and works!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, July 11, 2013
Works pretty good. I do live in florida and the mosquitos are terrible. Honestly nothing works here but this is as good as anything else

1.0 out of 5 stars doesn't work, September 17, 2012
I bought this BugsAway Bandana specifically to trek Machu Piccu and it did not repel anything. I'm very disappointed that I wasted my money.

5.0 out of 5 stars No mosquito bites, in addition to being a nice size and color., April 10, 2011
Diane (San Pedro, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I purchased two of the bandana's at the last minute before leaving for Kenya and thanks for Amazon's great service, received the product within two days with Prime. As it turns out, there are few mosquitos during the summer months in Kenya, but I used the bandanas at sunrise and sunset, and came home with no bites. If properly stored after washing, the two bandanas should see me through many future vacations.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Bandana, March 24, 2014
Brought this bandana to Peru. We spent two weeks in the Amazon and the bandana definitely serviced it purpose. It kept my hair off my face and kept the bugs away. Great purchase.

Exofficio BugsAway Paisley Bandana