Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: ExOfficio Give-N-Go Boxer Brief - Men's White Small
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: Small|Color: White|Change

on January 18, 2015
These undergarments were hand crafted by Hephaestus himself. Every morning you put these on, you will feel ready to go toe to toe with a mountain lion. The comfort of your office chair will be amplified twenty fold, as if your bottom were levitating over the cushion. No one will be able to stand in your way, empowered by the pure comfort being experienced by your groin.
on July 11, 2015
Hmm, how do you say this without sounding a bit gross? I've had a pair of these for years and they are still going strong. For travel there are no rivals out there. Wash them out in the sink and wring them in a towel and they're dry over night. I have pretty much switched my whole stable of undies over to these.

They are highly durable, though after a few years the elastic waist band in my older pairs have started to get a bit tired. Hard to estimate, but they've probably seen several hundred wash cycles by now. Well worth the initial expense.
on December 13, 2015
These are great men's underwear. I bought one pair just to try them out, and ended up buying 4 additional pairs because of how great these are. They're good both for day-to-day wear and more than functional enough for sporting events (I wear them when officiating soccer, and occasionally when riding my bike.).

You really can just rinse them off when traveling if you want to conserve the amount of laundry you need to do (or avoid laundry altogether) on long trips. They hold up that well. My initial pair has been worn weekly for over 9 months, and you can't really tell at all. The craftsmanship appears to be fantastic.

For sports or activity, I would recommend ExOfficio's Give-N-Go Sports Mesh, though.
on May 15, 2016
Bought a second pair in the blue color, same vendor. The fit is slightly larger than the 1st black ones, the legs are slightly longer, the waist comes up higher and the tags between my 2 pair look nothing like each other. I cut down the 2 4" long tags on the blue ones so they wouldn't be hamging out the top of my pants. Both pairs are fantastic. It's just weird how different they are from each other...
on March 30, 2016
Great boxers. They dry quickly so they will be perfect for traveling, if u need to wash them in the shower and wear them the next day.
Highly recommend. Google the brand and check out all the articles written about them. :)
on June 29, 2016
What can you say about boxer breifs? Well normally I wouldn't take the time to write about boxer breifs...except for the fact that these boxer breifs are "AWESOME! " The second you put them on, the feel, it's like silk, so smooth. But beyond how great they feel...trail tested. Took them on a 12 mIle summer hike on the very first day. They performed perfect. Felt comfortable the entire hike and even felt a nice breeze, which was great. Made the mistake of only getting one pair (but honestly, wanted to test them first). They are definitely well made, although I haven't ran them through the test of time, by the look and feel...I'm not worried.
on July 26, 2015
This beast garment is so soft and professionally designed that you barely feel it, holds all your nuts and bolts like if there was a computer chip embedded within the garment. So smart well designed. All am worried about is the washing process am afraid I may tear it up if I put it in the machine and I don't want to wash it manually
on July 21, 2016
Excellent underwear- keep you dry, antimicrobial, great fit. They dry very quickly/overnight after a wash in the sink and a shake. I roll mine up in a towel to absorb excess moisture and then hang up. This is my second pair and I use them for travel.
on October 15, 2014
These are AMAZING! I didn't entirely believe the reviews until I tried them for myself. These are truly the most comfortable garment that will ever cradle your package.
on January 5, 2015
My husband says that these boxer briefs are very comfortable. He was able to wash them out while traveling. They dried over night. We will be ordering more.