Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

Size: X-Large|Color: Charcoal|Change

on May 9, 2013
I am TELLING YOU, get a pair of exofficio give and go boxer briefs. they are amazing. they are not boxers, they are clippings of God's beard spun into dick armor.
5555 comments|2,266 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 20, 2010
i bought 2 pair of these underwear after reading the excellent reviews.

i needed something for extended walks/bike rides (8-10 miles) to help prevent chafing and to keep me comfortable and dry. these definitely do the trick. cotton briefs were making my walks miserable and to the point of being unbearable.

at first, looking at the $25 price tag for a pair of underwear, i was almost to the point of trying to live with the discomfort. thank goodness i went ahead and purchased these. it is unbelievable how much of a difference these make for my walks. btw.. i now walk/ride 10-12 miles at a time with no discomfort at all.

care for this item is almost too simple. i wash mine in the bathroom sink with a very small amount of detergent and hang dry for a few hours and they are ready to go again.

my advice - buy you a pair and you will not regret the price one bit.

UPDATE - after owning these garments for 5 months and after a good test run in the extreme heat and alot of hand washings, i recommend these underwear even more. they have held up great and the comfort is excellent. i initially bought 2 pair because of the price scare. i see them at $17.98(size large/ocean color) each with free shipping. keep an eye on the price as it fluctuates often. i am ordering 3 more pair today.

UPDATE 2 (7/1/14) - 4 years later and the Exofficio boxer briefs are still holding together very, very well. No fraying and just a little bit thinner. These underwear are the real deal. I now own 12 pairs and love them as much today as i did 4 years ago when i started wearing these
77 comments|487 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 8, 2009
The ExOfficio Boxer Brief is the best underwear out there. Period.
Get over the price-scare - yes, $25 is a lot of money for underwear, but they're well worth it.
Fits well, reduces chafing, wicks sweat, fights odor.
You can live on two pairs of these - wash one at night, wear the other. Wrap it in a towel, stomp dry - should be ready in a few hours.
I purchased a medium and a small. I'm 5'7" tall, 30" waist, and the small is a better fit.
44 comments|397 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 28, 2014
First and foremost I have to say this is the most comfortable pair of underwear I own. I've never spent so much for a single pair before, but it's honestly worth it- and all of my future underwear purchases will be of similar price and quality.

My only warning to future buyers is to check for damages, loose threads, or imperfections before removing the tags and wearing these. The ones I received had frayed strings and a tiny hole in the back. Sadly I already cut off the tags and wore them only to have some else point out these issues later in the night...

I wouldn't have cared if these appeared 4-5 months after my purchase... but when you are spending good money for a "premium" product, you expect a "premium" level of quality control.

In conclusion I'm still going to wear these as they are still my best pair. But I'm annoyed at the fact that I've bought value packs with 5 pairs in the past for the same price, and they were all imperfection free.
review image
11 comment|148 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 13, 2011
I am a female and I love these for travel because they're super comfortable, they don't ride up or pinch like the female brand of this underwear do, and they are easy to wash and quick to dry. It may be uncommon for a female to wear mens boxer briefs, but they really are the greatest travel underwear. I have a couple pair of the female briefs as well, but they tend to ride up and are a bit uncomfortable, so I prefer these. So girls... these are not just for men... they're fantastic!!
22 comments|88 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 13, 2009
I wore a pair of these on a 3-day backpacking trip on the Alabama Pinhoti Trail. They kept me pleasantly cool, dry, & odor-free...plus they prevented chafing perfectly (I'm a 5'9"/190lbs man, so I have a little more fat on my inner thigh than I wish I had).

I would highly recommend these boxer briefs.
77 comments|164 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 3, 2015
Seriously. I have never experienced anything like these. I am a little angry actually... I had to invest $150 into boxers because I couldn't go back to the other department store brands I've used for so many years.

Pic attached to show length
review image
on June 18, 2012
Saw all the great reviews and understand the desire to get rid of the cotton undies. Liked the idea of something I might wear for workouts and/or for day to day wear. And like the quick wash/dry idea for possible traveling light. So bought one pair to try. At the same time bought the Addidas Climalite Performace 2-pack to try. Both felt similar in that they were lightweight and stretchy. Like the feel of both. Wore both a few times before deciding I liked the Addidas better. The ExOfficio did tend to ride up a good bit. With the Addidas I never think about having them on. That's what I want. No riding up the leg nor wedging where it shouldn't. Could just be the fit of one vs the other being better for me personally. So while I like the ExOfficio, I am buying more of the Addidas which I like better and are less expensive.
88 comments|161 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 23, 2016
I went on a mission to switch to boxer briefs after years of boxer wearing. My main goal was to find something that stayed put, was good quality, and comfortable for my needs and activities. I am a 5'9" 190lbs average dude sized. I have being going to the gym several times a week the past few months and doing home renovations in my spare time. Boxers just don't cut it for me anymore. With all the bending, running, climbing, and building there were bunching up, riding up, just a pain in the a**. So I went on a quest and i bought one pack of several brands. Fruit of the loom premium, Hanes Ultimate, Jockey, UA boxerjock, Duluth Buck Naked and Ex-Officio give-n-go.

Since I have realized that if you are a normal male, decent underwear should last you a while. Why not find something that was worth the money.
All are size LARGE. I have a 35-36 waist and am not thin nor obese. Lumpy is how i would call it.

Fruit of the Loom Premium - Cotton is comfy, but lacks elasticity. Gets droopy and boxer like after a little while. Initial fit was decent and was cheap in packs. After the cotton gets droopy, its bunches and rides. Didn't have large expectations, but it's a no from me

Hanes Ultimate Pima - Better materials, more elasticity. Definitely stays better, but it still rides up at the gym and house working. These are pretty comfy in the cotton variety. These might do well for a less active person. They held up ok on regular work days with no activities. These were cheap in packs, better, but not what I was looking for in the value/performance arena. It's a no from me.

Under Armour Boxerjock - Sturdy materials, super elasticity(too much). Sizing is too small, I expected the lower rise but these felt like biking shorts. The material is synthetic with a soft feel and thick. They were too snug in certain places and the manhood pouch was not located ideally and kind of had a athletic cup look. They ride up a little probably because the sizing is off. If i got an XL they might have been better, but they felt bulky. It's a no from me.

Ex-officio Give-n-Go - Light, thin, synthetic. These are great. They stay put, they are comfy and have just enough elasticity to not feel. To be honest, the thin material is a little odd at first when you are used to cotton. My only gripe about these is that the leg holes are a little too loose on me and I have big thighs. I would certainly recommend these. They are almost $20 a pair, but they fit great, perform great, and should last a while.

Duluth Trading Buck Naked - Light, thin, and synthetic like the Ex-officio. They look similar, some of the seams might be in different spots, but they are both great. You can barely feel them and they stay put and perform as great as the ex-officio. The upside here is that the legs are a bit more fitted. These are my #1 recommendation. They are like the Ex-officio with a slightly more snug fit with out feeling them. I have since ordered many more and will be replacing all but the Ex-officio ones.

TL;DR version:
Hanes, Fruit are cheap, cotton, comfortable. Butt they do not perform at the gym or for an active lifestyle

Under Armour, like spandex bike shorts. Solid, bulky, tight, too small

Ex-officio and Duluth are amazing. Worth the money and occasionally go on sale. Duluth had better fitting legs but I would reccomend either of these to anyone looking for a boxer brief that has performance. Pricier but worth it. Try one pair of them and you will understand.

#1 Duluth #1A Ex-officio
on June 7, 2009
I travel the world and these are perfect. Multi-day wear if necessary or they wash and dry quickly - overnight at the longest. I carry about 4 pair for multi-week trips.
I was skeptical at first but after trying them on the road, these are much more comfortable than any cotton underwear I ever wore. Really a great fabric. And they seem to last forever.
I now own about 10 pair or so for daily wear.
0Comment|109 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse