Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

on July 20, 2013
Haven't used this product yet as the web didn't give the proper sizing guide.For getting the correct size, here's what the packaging says:

Waste size/Underwear size
28-30/S
32-34/M
36-38/L
40-42/XL
44-46/XXL
22 comments|110 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 14, 2010
I gave up warm weather underwear many years ago because I was spending most of my time wandering through woods and swamps and mountains and such. Nuthin' like a soggy crotch to make you really hate your work. Well, these beauties have solved that sticky problem. They allow moisture and air to move very, very well. They are soft, especially at the crucial inguinal fold (think no more wet teabag rash)and do not roll or bunch up at the leg openings. They stretch easily and have a smooth hand that allows the fabric of one's pants to slide rather than catch and create potentially painful wrinkles. Unlike many poly fabrics they do not grow thier own odor. They're lightweight and compact and dry very quickly after washing. Because of the stretch the fit seems very adaptable. Buy them.
44 comments|95 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 8, 2009
Exactly what I was looking for. I purchased these as well as the Brook equilibrium brief. These are better -- more comfortable and breath better. I use them for running, wearing them under tights or heavier shorts in the cold winter months. Other than the support, you wouldn't even know you were wearing them. I will be buying more.
on May 26, 2012
I have owned three pair of the ExOfficio Give-N-Go Brief's in the past and wanted to try the Sports Brief because of the smaller silhouette and low rise (I happen to like smaller underwear so that they actually stay under your pants). I have traveled for extended (4+ months)periods of time with just two pair of these (one on my body and the other tightly-balled in my pack) and they are great for comfort, cleanliness, laundering and space saving. Now, I also wear them as everyday underwear because they are more comfortable and hygienic than your standard cotton underwear. So, while I haven't worn these Sports Briefs for travel, they are they same material as the ones I have been using for years so I have to assume the features hold.

As for the Sports Briefs, in particular, the fit is nice. I like a pair of underwear that simply serves to hold your "junk" in place and not be its own pair of shorts underneath your pants. They are quite fashionable underwear. Also, the lack of a fly is fine. The fly on the original Briefs was so tight anyway that I seldom utilized it. Pulling your underwear down a little is fine and leaves less of a chance for accidental dribble.

Now, I really do like these underwear. However, I do agree that the advertised dry time is exaggerated. It will take overnight to have them dry and even then they may be a little damp in the morning (although simply putting them on gets them dry quickly).
on June 28, 2010
These were comfortable, except for one glaring fault - there is a raised seam running straight up the front of the briefs, and it rubbed me in the wrong place. These would be perfect except for that problem. I was getting uncomfortable from the rubbing after a few minutes, so they would definitely be hurting me after a day in the field (Gulf Coast). For me, it was a deal killer.
on December 3, 2010
I brought only two pairs of underwear to ride 2500km across India by motorcycle. These are a breeze to hand wash and dry out quickly making them ideal for long remote travel. They're also extremely comfortable making them the ideal choice for long flights. If they weren't so expensive I'd buy more to wear every day.
on September 10, 2009
I have been on many expeditions around the world....over 30 different countries. I never bought in to spending $20 on a pair of underwear. I lived in the bush for 117 days and trekked through 12 countries in subsaharan Africa with normal underwear on. WOW! What a mistake. After the first 2 weeks I ended up wearing the same pair of short swim trunks and cut the net out. They offered no support but did maximize breathability. I recently went to Russia to climb the north face of Mt. Elbrus (much more demanding than anticipated). I decided to buy these ExOfficio Sport Briefs. Unbelievable!!!!!!!! Not only did they offer great support, they allowed for unprecedented breathability and were not at all constricting. I had free range of motion and never really thought about wearing them. When navigating 70 degree boulder fields and crevasse filled glaciers the last thing you want to be thinking about is your underwear. I give these 2 big thumbs up. I wore the same pair the entire time...never took them off. They were as fresh as the mountain air at the end of 11 days. Great buy! Worth every Penny!
44 comments|56 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 17, 2010
These are really impressive.

I've been backpacking in SE Asia for about a month and a half now, using these underwear. I originally bought two of these but I lost one pair so I'm travelling with a single pair at the moment.

I hate to admit it, but even after wearing them for 5 days straight without a wash (I know you think it's gross), the smell isn't obvious at all and they never keep the sweat in. I wash them in the sink with a bit of soap and it worked out well so far.

On top of that I find them very comfortable.
on February 2, 2011
I am a size 29-30 waist and so I ordered these in size small. The waist fits fine and the fabric is great. However, there is *very* little room for your junk in these, and thus they are rather uncomfortable in the front. These do not have any kind of pouch or extra space to hold your goods, so unless you want your boys to be totally squished, I would recommend going a size up. Because there was so little room, I even checked the packaging to see if they were actually men's underwear!

I don't feel I can return these because they are underwear after all, and I did try them on. But for the price I paid, I am rather disappointed in the fit, and the fact that I now own a expensive, yet virtually worthless pair of underwear. I may try the medium eventually, but I think I will check out UnderArmor next as it looks like their men's underwear actually provides proper room for a man.
on June 8, 2013
My husband is the pickiest person when it comes to his underwear - who knew. These he actually likes, they hold shape all day - 12 hour shifts, stay comfortable and after months of wearing still perform the way they did when he first got them. He now owns 5 pairs and if you knew him you would know that is the best review ever.