Two front welded hand pockets feature waterproof zippers and corded pulls for quick access. The jacket also contains dedicated travel pockets for your glasses, passport, tickets, cell phone, or other essentials, as well as a key clip. Corded pulls easily open the armpit zippers for maximum ventilation.
Other features include a two-way waterproof front zipper, an elastic bungee hem cinch, a 1 1/2-inch back tail drop for extra coverage, and a soft tricot lining along the neck for additional warmth. The jacket is 79 percent nylon and 21 percent polyurethane.
- Lightweight: Engineered to pack light and tight.
- Quick-drying: Wash on the go. This fabric dries overnight.
- Security zip pocket: Pockets designed to keep your belongings safe.
- Waterproof/breathable: Body humidity is able to pass through the fabric as vapor, but condensation such as rain is unable to pass.
- Windproof: Fabric is heat-set, creating a barrier from wind.
ExOfficio's goal is 100 percent customer satisfaction. It won't accept anything less. If for any reason an ExOfficio product fails to meet your expectations, the company will gladly replace it or credit your account in full.
ExOfficio is an outdoor and travel clothing company. Since 1987, ExOfficio has been providing clothing solutions for outdoor and travel enthusiasts with a specialty in functionality. ExOfficio is dedicated to making clothing as adventurous as you.
At ExOfficio, high-performance apparel is an obsession. From built-in UV protection to bug-repellent apparel, the company is constantly striving for the perfect piece of clothing to accompany you on your next adventure. Whether it's a trip to the coffee shop in our casual wicking-wear or an adventure around the globe in performance underwear, ExOfficio has you covered.