5.0 out of 5 stars Great Underwear for Travel, Hot Weather, Anytime
Published on December 7, 2012 by VanDelay

2.0 out of 5 stars Bummer...
Ok, I usually love exOfficio and wanted to try a different style - this is a no go for me. I found the medium too small even though all other styles in M fit well. Just not for me.
Published 14 months ago by Denise Hunt Boucher

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Underwear for Travel, Hot Weather, Anytime, December 7, 2012
This review is from: ExOfficio Women's Give-N-Go Boy Cut Brief (Sports Apparel)
I've been wearing Exofficio underwear for years and they are so good that my drawer is now almost exclusively Exofficio Give N'Go. I wear these everyday, particularly in warm weather and always for vacations. I have mostly boy cut briefs, but also bikini and lacy thong. While they are more pricey than some undies, they hold up well and last for a long time. I am a size 16 in pants (7-8 undies) and the XL fits well. The XXL are actually too big.

PROS:
*Comfortable
*Moisture Wicking & Breathable
*Super fast drying (especially if you roll them up in a towel before hanging)
*Durable
*Boy cut brief shows very little panty-line
*Easy to clean
*Boy cut briefs stay in place

CONS:
*White--On both a Cambodian trip when clothes were washed by a local service and in my low water HE Miele washer, white absorbs surrounding colors. Because I use these so often, the whites will inevitably find their way into a mixed wash without a color absorber. The only time they look white is when they are new. I don't bother with white anymore.
*Pads & panty liners--don't stay attached very well because the surface is a bit too smooth for the adhesive. It's not that they are unusable, but some shifting may occur.

I would recommend these to anyone traveling or looking for breathable, comfortable underwear.

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfortable!, July 27, 2011
This review is from: ExOfficio Women's Give-N-Go Boy Cut Brief (Sports Apparel)
I got these in black and white and love them! I wore them to work today and I've never had such comfortable underwear. I plan on wearing them later tonight during my workout to see how they handle sweat. Highly recommended!!! Also, I wear usually between an 8 and 9 in underwear sizes, and the XL fits great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't ride up!, August 24, 2011
Works nicely and does what its supposed to do. Only complaint is that if you are wearing tighter cottony clothing, people will be able to tell that you have moisture wicking underwear on. Actually, if you are sweating enough, they may think that you have peed your pants. I am currently trying to figure out which workout clothing I can wear with these. I bought the large, which is what I usually wear (size 7). For the record, I am 5'6" and about 150 lbs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad I found!, March 26, 2011
If you like boy legs will love these!!!

Super comfy and great for under sport clothes.Wish I had more.
Will wear allot!

5.0 out of 5 stars Immediately bought a second pair, June 2, 2012
Comfortable. STAYS PUT. Wicks like a charm. XXL will fit size 18-20 perfectly. Hand wash for long life/dries overnight. I wear these for 5K training a few times a week.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, November 15, 2012
Great fit. No panty lines. I purchased the xl I'm a size 12.
I will be packing 3 pair for my upcoming trip to Patagonia

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!!, December 14, 2012
These are amazingly comfortable and don't ride up during activities. Didn't shrink after being washed. I would recommend these to any active female...and I already have.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Undies Out There!, January 23, 2013
D. Reese "Bald Guy" (Colorado Springs, CO) - See all my reviews
Men's or Women's ExOfficio's Give-N-Go are the best. The wash easy and dry very fast which is what makes them so great for traveling. Get a couple of pair and cut down on what you have to carry on the weekend get-a-way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, June 17, 2014
Amazing fit! Breathable! There is nothing I would change about these. I bought them for an upcoming trip to Europe but have been wearing them every day to "test" them. Now I want to only wear these and throw away everything else I've ever worn!

5.0 out of 5 stars 130lbs and the small fit fine. I tested wearing, August 22, 2014
A. Kouba (IL United States) - See all my reviews
I bought this after searching around for guides on packing for traveling light. I'm 5'4'', 130lbs and the small fit fine. I tested wearing, hand washing in a sink (let's pretend I was back packing or something!) and hanging up to dry. They dry quick and with 2 pairs you could easily 'wear 'n wash'. I also worked out in them and yes, it wicks sweat like crazy but dries fast. It would have been a good idea to wear bottoms that also do the same thing, come to think of it.

Anyway pleased with the purchase and even though not really necessary I will probably get a few other styles just because. Variety, and stuff.