Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Exact Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 Case [TypeFOLIO Series] - Keyboard Cover Case with Removable Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard for Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 (SM-T330 / SM-T331 / SM-T335) Black
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on July 8, 2015
Plugged it in, let it charge, and it worked perfectly. This is the 2nd case I bought like this. The first was by a different company but sadly that one had to be returned because I couldn't get the keyboard to link. This one however worked perfectly the first time i tried it. The color is georgous too!! When I was shopping on the tablet it looked like it was a deeper red but then when I checked the status of the order on my phone it looked like a much brighter red, I wanted the deeper red. So when it arrived I was ecstatic that it was indeed the deeper red!! The tablet fits great and the piece you tuck in under the tablet velcros to the back of the case, all ports and buttons are easily accessible and the stand works great, mine sticks a bit but that is an easy fix with a pair of scissors, the flap that locks it in place is a few millimeters too long to clear the backside of the case when you go to close it. Keyboard is a good size unless you are part giant and there is no delay when typing. All in all a great case at a decent price.
on March 4, 2016
This is a great little keyboard and tablet cover. It makes it so much easier to write emails and maneuver around on this tablet. The only thing that I wish it had was a little mouse in the middle of the keyboard. Other than that, it does the job and is so easy to connect and use. Some of the tablet keyboards that I have used don't have the soft push buttons, and I have to stop in between each keystroke to make sure that it actually typed the key that I pressed. This one is great, it doesn't have that problem and makes typing a breeze. It is nice and compact and easy to install and use. Great little keyboard!
on January 5, 2016
This is a really nice fitting case for my tablet but I am none to happy with the Bluetooth keyboard.

For starters, it's not the easiest to pair with my Samsung tablet. It took me 15 minutes to get the keyboard to show up on the tablet so I could pair the two together, even though the case is said to be specifically for my tablet. Then, once I got the keyboard paired and I started to use it, I found that I had to retype my project 3 times because it kept disappearing and was unretrievable; whatever the problem really is, it seems that the connection between the tablet and the keyboard isn't holding.

I am currently writing this review using the touch screen keyboard on my tablet because I am afraid I will lose all my work but I intend to keep trying to use the Bluetooth keyboard in the hopes that sooner or later it will work.
on December 13, 2014
Good looking case, however the plastic casing that holds the tablet securely is not pliable enough to turn the tablet on/off nor operate the volume control. Again, great look but being returned.
on July 6, 2014
Works great
on October 10, 2015
Good. Daughter loved it...Got her a purple for her tab 4.
on August 18, 2014
love this case its perfect and very sturdy
on February 27, 2016