Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.99 shipping
+ $4.99 shipping
+ $6.10 shipping
Excalibur NY53 The New York Times Executive Touch Screen Sudoku
|You Save:||$5.00 (28%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- The New York Times Executive Touch Screen Sudoku
- SuDoku one of the hottest games in the world
- Contains more than 800 puzzles, all selected by world-renowned puzzle expert will shortz
- Easy to play with the included stylus forget the hassle of paper and pencil
- Solve a square or whole puzzle with the touch of the stylus/ 4 different levels of difficulty
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The instructions are misleading and useless. You may be able to figure out how to use this through trial and error. Read morePublished 23 months ago by Rich Klug
this is a disappointment, i expected better clarity and brightness. it's sitting collecting dust. I wouldn't recommend this specific unit.Published on September 5, 2011 by ILikeTools11
It menu, setup and use over complicated and not intuitive, I had refer to manual several time to figure out how to properly start new game or save it. Read morePublished on February 5, 2011 by J. Balametov