From the Back Cover
"John Walkenbach provides excellent examples in this book?that Excel users will find very useful."
—David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP
The perennial bestseller—now fully updated for Excel 2007!
Whether you're already a power user or just starting, find out how to get the most out of this major new release of Excel from expert instructor and Microsoft MVP, "Mr. Spreadsheet," John Walkenbach. Each of the book's seven parts thoroughly focuses on key elements, so no matter what your level of expertise, you'll find what you need in the hundreds of examples, techniques, and tips in this comprehensive resource.
- Master Excel's new "menu-less" Ribbon user interface
- Understand formulas, functions, tables, worksheets, and workbooks
- Explore the new unlimited conditional formatting
- Develop custom functions, program with VBA, and create UserForms
- Analyze data using external database files and pivot tables
- Enhance your worksheets with new SmartArt tools
- Customize the Quick Access Toolbar and save time
The new Page Layout View displays your worksheet exactly as it will be printed
Easily create summary reports of your data with the enhanced PivotTable tool
System Requirements: Please see the CD-ROM appendix for details and complete system requirements.
About the Author
, a.k.a "Mr. Spreadsheet," is a principal of J-Walk and Associates, Inc. and a Microsoft Excel MVP. He is a leading authority on spreadsheet software and creator of the award-winning Power Utility Pak. He has written more than 50 books, including Excel 2003 Formulas
and Excel 2003 Power Programming with VBA
, as well as articles and reviews for publications including PC World
, and Windows
. He also maintains the popular Spreadsheet Page at www.j-walk.com/ss.