Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Pop Ups Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Customer Discussions > John Adams forum

Excellent Price, But Would I watch it again?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 18, 2009 7:17:34 PM PST
I constantly ask myself this over and over again when buying blu ray's or dvds
at 24.99 this is obviously a PHENOMENAL price but would I watch it again, Any input? Anyone who owns this, have you watched it multiple times?
(I would say maybe just because I am a History major it is worth it but I focus on Southeast & East Asian History)

Posted on Nov 19, 2009 7:34:46 AM PST
if you only watch it once you could still sell it and make most if not all your money back when it goes back to regular price.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 20, 2009 5:59:37 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 20, 2009 6:08:51 PM PST
Lotte says:
I do own it and I have watched it mulitple times, though of course that doesn't mean you would. I enjoy this mini-series because there are so few really good movies about that period in American history. I always find something new in it to ponder on whenever I watch it. If you buy it and then decide you don't want to watch it over again you could donate it to your local library. Or you could just borrow it from the library if you're not sure you want to buy.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  John Adams forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Nov 18, 2009
Latest post:  Nov 20, 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
John Adams
John Adams by Paul Giamatti (DVD - 2008)
4.7 out of 5 stars (10,133)