Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 6, 2011 10:19:18 AM PDT
I imported the U.K. release from the amazon.co.uk website several months back. The gameplay is awesome and exceeds that of either the PS2, Gamecube, or PC versions of these games. (In my opinion, it was truly worth the money.) I may go back and play Sands of Time again. As some people have said, however, there do appear to be a few sound glitches in the U.K. version of the game. Though, I attribute those issues to the fact that the game was designed for televisions that support stereoscopic 3D sound. Since I do not have the money to spend on that high end a TV, I was quite happy simply putting the sound up a little higher and then lowering the sound settings for background sounds and music (so I could hear the voices.) All in all, a great game. Five out of five stars.

Posted on Mar 26, 2012 7:33:59 AM PDT
B. Cooper says:
A few sound glitches? The sound makes these games completely unplayable. This is not due to a stereoscopic 3D sound, it is from creating a lazy port and incorporating a mediocre sound mix.

Even after adjusting the sound mix, the quality of audio is atrocious. I waited a long time for this HD release, and am extremely disappointed. How can you, or anyone else, give 5 stars to such a terrible port? Half of the experience is the sound. This is a disaster!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Apr 6, 2011
Latest post:  Mar 26, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about