Fisher Price Loving family Exclusive Holiday Dollhouse Fully Furnished with 50 accessories
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Giant Huge Exclussive Holiday Fisher Price Loving family dollhouse, Fully Furnished with Over 50 Accessories!
- Fully furnished with six beautiful all-season room sets, plus lots of decorative holiday accessories to add twinkling lights, merry music and special sounds for the holidays!
- Each room set includes reversible décor for year-round play ("holiday" on one side, "everyday" on the other),
- with sizzling stove-top and whistling kettle sounds from the kitchen. Removable holiday accessories let girls decorate their house for the holidays-inside and out! Great family fun for kids decorating their own holiday dollhouse.
- with a twinkling lights-and-songs Christmas tree, twinkling wreath, winter candle window boxes, a cozy, light-up fireplace with sounds and music, and more! Family of five includes mom, dad, sister, baby and Jingles, their puppy.Requires 5 AAA and 2 AA batteries for sounds and lights features. batteries sold separately.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The Christmas decor is all removable, which is awesome, because who doesn't want Christmas decor for Christmas time? I especially love the Christmas tree! It came with a Caucasian brunette family, and furniture for every room, although it isn't quite as cool and updated as some of the furniture that comes with the newer dreamhouse version. The Christmas decor and floorspace (and price) more than make up for that though, so I will buy some more furniture pieces to replace the ones that I don't like as much.
Very little assembly is involved, and they even included the necessary batteries.
Overall, a gorgeous dollhouse, I can't wait to give it to my daughter.
* * EDIT * *
Upon putting dollhouse together, I discovered that all of the stickers for the windows have holiday decorations that are not removable. If you are looking for something non-holiday oriented for every day place, this particular model may not be for you.
I was not expecting this thing to be so large. Yes, it folds up, but even folded it is about 31 inches tall, 17 inches wide and 17 inches deep (taking into consideration the windows that poke out). Also, this thing is HEAVY! My child certainly can't move it around the house, so I have a feeling wherever we set it up will be where it stays almost permanently. That is definitely something you want to take into consideration if you don't have a lot of space in your home.
I love that the house comes with everything you need-- family, living room, kitchen, dining furniture, bathroom, 3 bedroom sets & a dog. Because of this, it is probably the best value of all of the loving family homes. Also, everything was well wrapped and packed inside the house, so I was excited that nothing arrived damaged.
It also comes with a Christmas tree and lots of Christmas decorations. I was happy to see that the majority of the decorations are removable or at least reversible, so it does not have to be Christmas year round in the home. It even comes with a little box for storing your Christmas decor, as well as a "Home for the Holidays" book that tells a little story about the family.Read more ›
( Do shop around as Ive seen the price up to 60 dollars more!)
I love to see kids actively using their imagination!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I was excited to get this as it was a Santa gift,all the accessories and stuff was in good shape really Cute doll house and my daughter loved it. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Jane
I'm so happy I bought this. We had a hand-me-down doll house, but we needed furniture. I decided that by the time I bought all the furniture, I might as well buy this that comes... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Danielle Pratt
Much smaller. Kids did not play with much. Said it looked like the haunted mansion from Disneyland.Published 2 months ago by dazdnconfzd2
My 1, 2, and 4 year old LOVE this doll house. It's a bit pricey but it comes with everything. I pieced together other doll houses (house, furniture, people) and it was much more.Published 6 months ago by Jenalabno
Great dollhouse. I liked that it wasn't all pink like the others and you can decorate it for Christmas each year. Read morePublished 8 months ago by F. Edmunds
Loooove this doll house! My 3 1/2 yr old plays with it all the time. Would recommend to anyone:)Published 11 months ago by teepee
We bought this dollhouse for our own girls 14-15 years ago, I am saving it for future grandkids. It has held up so well, even after being played with for a span of 6-8 years. Read morePublished 12 months ago by ****ereader
Its not overly pink. It resembles a real home. Its not crazy expensive.Published 12 months ago by Ausfalcon