Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 7" Folio Black case with Exclusive slim stand for Pandigital 7" Inch Android Tablet Star Nova Planet
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on May 24, 2012
I have the Pandigital 7" multimedia novel. This cover DOES NOT fit. It sticks out about 1/2 inch width wise.

The sellers listing states it will fit. The description as far as it being a cover is exactly as stated it is a cover for tablets. It does have a stand so it can be used for viewing movies or pictures, that comes in handy.

The quality for the price is excellent.
on August 11, 2012
It is a nice case for the price but it doesn't fit my reader. It doesn't mention that in the description. You can make it work but it sticks out about a half inch or so.
on January 26, 2014
This product is a toy not a real case. It will offer no protection and feels like its simply a piece of cardboard wrapped in very cheap vinyl. You would be better served cutting a box from the supermarket up and wrapping it in cling wrap.
on August 23, 2012
THIS SO CALLED 7" FOLIO CASE DOES NOT FIT MY PANDIGITAL 7" ANDROID TABLET STAR NOVA PLANET......IT COMES OUT OVER THE EDGES..NOT A GOOD PRODUCT...I WILL NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN...I WOULD ENCOURAGE ALL OTHER CONSUMERS TO DO THE SAME, OR YOU MAY BE DISAPPOINTED.
on March 11, 2013
It's not a equivalent but the right fir for my Pandigital Tablet at a reasonnable price. In conclusion, good product at a good price.
on March 2, 2013
Good value for the price. It met my expectations and I enjoy using it with my Kindle fire. I would purchase it again if I needed one.
on October 8, 2012
great for the price. fit the item perfectly. although i only had the pandigital for a short time, it worked well for its purpose.
on December 31, 2012
It is a little small for the android, doesn't fit all the way to the end, but it does work for for protecting the screen.
on September 6, 2013
You get what you pay for. It fits nice with the table; however, nothing special after that. It's worth the price.
on February 19, 2013
My husband has a Pandigital 7 inch tablet and it was a perfect fit. Now he can travel in style.