5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, but I misjudged the fit.
Published 23 months ago by Sharikay

3.0 out of 5 stars FINALLY!!!
It took three tries to find the right product for my Daughter's tablet.

I had to put the tablet in upside down so that I could charge it, but otherwise, it's okay.
Published 16 months ago by micandvicsmom

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, but I misjudged the fit., July 23, 2012
This review is from: 7" Folio HOT PINK case with Exclusive slim stand for Pandigital 7" Inch Android Tablet Coby Koby Kyros Star Nova Planet Nook Nook HD Nexus Polaroid Sylvania (Personal Computers)
I recieved the order within the time I was suppose to. I ordered a 7" Pink Folio case with slim stand for a Pandigital 7" Android Tablet. It was the same color of pink and looked identical to the one I order and it was it great condition. My Pandigital Android Tablet is 7.5", but I thought it would fit. I was able to fit it inside but it hung out around the edges of the case. I contacted Amazon.com about a refund and they contacted the seller and the seller promptly approved a refund. I was very pleased with the service, the product, the and quick response with it all. Here is the product link if your interested in it. 7" Folio PINK case with Exclusive slim stand for Pandigital 7" Inch Android Tablet Coby Koby Kyros Star Nova Planet

4.0 out of 5 stars good product, January 6, 2014
This is a good product for the price but I really wish it had a better kick stand built into it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware, September 17, 2013
Yes, the item was inexpensive. You get what you paid for in this case. Color was nice. Stand works fine. Very cheaply made and will NOT last long. The pan digital does not even fit. It hangs ever so slightly out the side. We only kept it because my daughter needed something on the device and the device isn't all that great itself. If you are looking for something well made and will last DO NOT buy this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars pandangal, September 8, 2013
Worked out great and received it in a timely matter. It was everything I had hoped it would be a lovely shade of pink.

2.0 out of 5 stars It didn't fit the product described., May 20, 2013
While the product looked great, I was not able to use it. It was too small for the 7' pandigital.

3.0 out of 5 stars FINALLY!!!, March 8, 2013
It took three tries to find the right product for my Daughter's tablet.

1.0 out of 5 stars terrible, September 7, 2013
Its too small for a pandigital 7" don't buy.
Waist of money only fits nook hd.
Very upset! again don't buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, June 14, 2013
I bought it for my little sister's kindle fire. The shipping was fast. The case is awesome. It's been a few months and it has held up very well to wear and tear of a 4 year old.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice cover, April 15, 2013
Barb "barb" (Roswell, GA United States) - See all my reviews
this is a nice cover. Not fancy but does the job well. I used it for my nook tablet. Snug and perfect fit. Recommended.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't get it, November 29, 2012
This fit on my nook color better then it did the pandigital, I don't know why but don't waste your money on it

Rate and Discover Movies