Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on June 19, 2014
I bought these for my daughter for her 4th birthday. I am almost afraid to let her play with them because I am sure they are going to fall apart. My daughter is happy with them because she now has an Elsa and Anna doll but I am disappointed because they are not worth the money I paid.
on June 21, 2014
These are not Licensed Disney Dolls. They are counterfeits. They should be reported to Disney Anti-Piracy. These are horrendously bad knock-offs.
on July 3, 2014
First off, the dolls came in a smashed box. The dolls are awful. They are NOT Disney Sparkle dolls, but some cheaply made knock-offs! Elsa's face and body color do not match. Anna has blonde hair. The dolls have oddly jointed wrists. I did not even open the box, these are being returned.
on July 2, 2014
Terrible fake! These are NOT licensed figures. It was opened and the two dolls were just tossed back in the box to be thrown around in shipping, plus it was missing the Olaf completely.
on July 18, 2014
These are not real Disney toys the dolls are ok but not worth the money!
on July 3, 2014
These are not licensed Disney products although you are led to believe as such with the packaging shown. My 6 year old was quick to point out some things, such as Elsa having pink heels on and Anna having some sort of purple lace up heels printed on her leg and foot. Very awkward looking. Olaf's face looking head on is not right either. Awful.
on July 11, 2014
This was a birthday gift for my grand baby! And she rated it excellent. As long as she was happy with it , I was great! Thank you !
on July 12, 2014
Complete rip-offs. Wait for the Disney or Mattel versions and don't waste your money on this crap. Junk
on July 25, 2014
My daughter was thrilled to get the package in the mail much sooner than expected. We did not have the option to select a shipping preference. My daughter really liked the lips on the dolls and the freckle details on Anna, but the face shapes she noticed were not accurate on Elsa or Anna. "I love the clothes on the dolls, they look like very fancy outfits." my daughter wants to add. Overall both of us are completely satisfied with Amazon and the product.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 10, 2014
Kinda cheesey, was hoping for a little better.