From the Publisher
Executive Coaching for Results
includes topics such as:
* Integrating coaching into your organization's overall leadership development strategy
* Locating and screening coaches worldwide
* Developing an internal coaching program
* Deciding which coaching assessments and instruments are appropriate to your situation
* Measuring the impact and ROI of coaching
* Following up after coaching
Throughout, the authors provide numerous examples from major organizations such as Dell, Johnson and Johnson, Intel, and Wal-Mart. Offering practical learning, best practices, and illuminating case studies, this is the first definitive guide to the effective use of executive coaching in the corporate environment.
From the Back Cover
"Finally, the best of the corporate executive coaching world all in one place! This is the definitive guide."
-- Marshall Goldsmith, author of What Got You Here Won't Get You There
"Required reading for HR executives, practitioners, and all students having a serious interest in the development of leadership talent."
--Dr. Laurence S. Lyons, founding director, The Metacorp Group, and editor of Coaching for Leadership: The Practice of Leadership Coaching from the World's Greatest Coaches