- Series: The New York University Salomon Center Series on Financial Markets and Institutions (Book 4)
- Hardcover: 160 pages
- Publisher: Springer; 1998 edition (December 31, 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0792381793
- ISBN-13: 978-0792381792
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.4 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,541,039 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Executive Compensation and Shareholder Value: Theory and Evidence (The New York University Salomon Center Series on Financial Markets and Institutions) 1998th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.