It's one stop shopping for ufo believers and non-believers alike. Pretty much everything you wanted to know. -- Carl Day, WDTN Ch2, Dayton Ohio, June 27th, 2005
Just wanted to tell you I am really impressed with EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE. -- John Schuessler, MUFON Director, May 26, 2005
Like the mix of photos documents and text. It made it extremely readable and it was difficult to put down. -- David Harrison UK, June 26, 2005
"(Bob):Paul McGovern has his own side of the story to tell. I had mine. If Paul's recollection of events differ from mine, then maybe we just saw it differently. Paul did not see everything I saw in OSI. Paul was not on a distribution list for OSI information. Paul only saw information regarding NTS or the complex. Any other information was compartmented within OSI. I resent some of Paul's statements about what I did or did not know. Paul knew I was involved in counterintelligence operations to protect classified programs. He sanctioned it and was involved in it. Lay people call it disinformation. People in the know calls it, "Counterintelligence-Protection-Operation (CPO).
Paul might know most of the story but he does not know it all, at least from my stand point. I read the same historical data that he read in the Digest. I don't remember it the same way he does, although it is pretty close. I agree, no MJ12 documents are listed in the annex to the Digest. But not all information regarding the program or our historical views are contained in the Digest. I can think of numerous things. None of Blue Book Files are contained in the Digest! Project Blue Book is mentioned but none of the files, especially file 13, are not enclosed. How can Paul explain that? What about the exchange program. None of that is mentioned in the Digest. Paul mentioned some emails ago that Yellow Book contained the visitors story. Well, Paul, as you must know, the Yellow Book only went up to just before Roswell. Ebe 2, provided us with additional information from that point on. JROD was a codename for an Entity, I agree, not Ebe 2 but another one. I read the information and I know Paul isn't correct in his statement about JROD.
As for abductions, I agree with Paul 100%. I did the investigations, about two years worth. I studied the phenomena. I did not find one single piece of evidence to support abductions. The FBI did an extensive investigation, as did NSA and DIA and nothing of facts were found.
The Gate 3 incident occurred in the early 80s, not 2002! you got that wrong.
As for Paul's statements about you, they are his statements. Just because your information don't always agree with his, probably most of the time, doesn't make everything you say false.
I don't agree with his evaluation of the book. I think about 65% of the book is accurate. The remaining 35% is either distorted or wrong. You can correct that information in an updated version.
Paul knew a lot and I respect him for making the statements that he did, but I also knew a lot and he has no idea what I knew and didn't know because OSI information was compartmented and Paul did not have access to it." --Rick Doty,Historical Review, October 24, 2005
Thank you for sending the book over. I found it absolutely fascinating. -- Stuart Miller UK, May 5th, 2005
Wow! Hard to know what else to say. I just read Exempt from Disclosure and my head is swimming. -- Bruce Maccabee, Phd, April 28, 2005
About the Author
Robert M. Collins, Author, Writer, Consultant and Editor, Adagio@gemair.com: A former Air Force Intelligence Officer (Chief Analyst in theoretical Physics) at the Foreign Technology Division (FTD) now NASIC, Wright-Patterson AFB Ohio with an extensive background in Aircraft Avionics Systems, Ground Communications, and Engineering Physics totaling over 22 years.
Rick C. Doty, Author, Consultant & Writer: In the spring of 1978 he was recruited by the Air Force Office of Special Investigations (AFOSI) to become an agent. He passed all the necessary requirements and tests and was sent to the AFOSI Academy in Washington, D.C. Successfully graduating from the academy he was sent to District 17, OSI, Kirtland AFB New Mexico in May 1979. During that first year he was briefed into a special program. The program involved the collection of intelligence and counter-intelligence information for UFOs and "other foreign intelligence." Recent accomplishments (along with other "associates") include consulting work for both the X-Files and Spielberg's "Taken."