5.0 out of 5 stars Get up off the couch and lose some inches!
I have to admit, when I saw this game at such a reasonable price (not that I'm complaining!), I wondered, "Just how good can it be?" Thank goodness I didn't put off buying it. It's a wonderful exercise game and a huge bargain! Namco has done it again. I've been their biggest fan of their We Cheer and We Cheer 2 games and now they've added a game with some of the same...
Published on May 19, 2011 by PT Cruiser

2.0 out of 5 stars only for the patient
I'm not kidding, for 51 minutes of use, I was only able to get 21 minutes of exercise. The around the world stuff you can't skip or fast forward thru and the long instructor chatter after you finish an exercise consume a great deal of time. If you have the patience to deal with all of the dead time you can't exercise in between getting your actual workout time, then...
Published on August 4, 2011 by paws1985

‹ Previous | 118 19 2024 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars ExerBeat, November 6, 2011
This review is from: ExerBeat - Nintendo Wii (Video Game)
Bought ExerBeat to supplement my Wii Fitness Plus workout routine. Have found its dance routines to be easier to learn/follow than those in the Gold's Gym Dance. The aerobics routines are also easy to learn/follow and will work up a sweat. Was able to unlock some additional routines as a result of completing my first routines.

The "Around the World" walk part for tracking progress can get a little annoying because it comes up between each exercise routine you do. So, when you're foinh your first exercise routines, you're doing the "Around the World" every couple of minutes. As you get into the longer exercise routines, "Around the World" gives you a chance to catch your breath before doing another routine. Probably the real intent behind it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exercise is fun., October 17, 2011
This review is from: ExerBeat - Nintendo Wii (Video Game)
I purchased this video and was very pleased with the exercises you can do. There is a miriad of exercises you can accomplish. from Aerobic, to hip hop, to martial arts and the latin beat. All of these exercises you can do with the Exerbeat video. This is a great workout.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exerbeat Wii, October 10, 2011
This review is from: ExerBeat - Nintendo Wii (Video Game)
I purchased this Wii game, to get a variety of work outs. I really like the different choices of activities.
I am not to impressed with the world traveler part---I wish there was a way to omit those steps! But, I do like the daily challenges, and the recording of time spent & calories worked off. For me that is encouraging!!!
I have suggested my daughter to get this one, also!

5.0 out of 5 stars So much fun!, October 1, 2011
This review is from: ExerBeat - Nintendo Wii (Video Game)
This game is so much FUN! I really enjoy exercising to this game. I love the boxing and the latin dance. I thought once I finish the 90 checkpoints that was the end and it's not. Great workout!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very fun but......., October 1, 2011
This review is from: ExerBeat - Nintendo Wii (Video Game)
I didn't like using the around the world when I started but now I can choose my own routine and only have to use it at the end of my session.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT VALUE!!!!!, September 19, 2011
This review is from: ExerBeat - Nintendo Wii (Video Game)
This game is absolutely perfect for people trying to lose weight and needing motivation. The exercises are comparable to some of today's most popular workout brands, such as Zumba and Tae-Bo, but are easier to keep up with. I especially love the exerboxing section of this game! With such a wide variety of activities, it's really hard to get bored with this one. I HIGHLY recomend this game!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it! Great way to exercise and have fun., September 17, 2011
This review is from: ExerBeat - Nintendo Wii (Video Game)
This game is a lot more fun than other Wii exercise games (I have them all). I am a bit bothered that the game doesn't register with my moves all the time, but that might just be a learning curve on my part. You can burn calories, dance, do martial arts, karate and have fun!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Exercise Game, September 15, 2011
xclarice (New York, NY United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: ExerBeat - Nintendo Wii (Video Game)
Great wii game that challenges you to exercise and allows you to mix up your routines!!! I highly recommend and have bought copies for several friends and family members.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice workout!, September 13, 2011
This review is from: ExerBeat - Nintendo Wii (Video Game)
Was hesitant at first, but I've really been loving this program! The exercises are easy to follow, and they're actually effective. Sometimes with an exercise game I find that I'm not challenged enough and I didn't feel that was the case with this one. My only complaint is you have to watch how you hold the wii remotes, sometimes it doesn't register, and that can be frustrating. I love the way you can graph your time and calories, you can set goals.... I just think that overall this is a very inclusive program. Well done!

5.0 out of 5 stars So many calories!, September 9, 2011
This review is from: ExerBeat - Nintendo Wii (Video Game)
I started off using the Wii Fit Plus and I thought that was a good game until I got this one. ExerBeat has so many more exercises and ways to burn calories. It is perfect if you only have 15 minutes or so to work out in the morning and now I am able to burn off 3 times more calories than I could with the Wii Fit Plus. Plus the different modes are very invigorating! The only down side is that some of the instructors are annoying after a while, but that is true of any instructor. I like the incorporation of music and although the Around the World mode takes up a bit of time, you can always use the Personal Instructor mode which allows you to create any length or intensity of workout you want and that way you can do more consecutive exercises before the Around the World mode takes effect. I am so happy with this purchase and I can already envision the pounds melting away!! Such a good buy for anyone who wants to work out but hates the basic jogging method.

‹ Previous | 118 19 2024 | Next ›

ExerBeat - Nintendo Wii
ExerBeat - Nintendo Wii by Namco (Nintendo Wii)
Used & New from: $36.38