5.0 out of 5 stars AHHHHH! The Burn!!!
Published on May 6, 2012 by Wrenkles

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as expected
Initallly the power ball was a lot of fun to master the motion to keeping it going and then it began to make a grinding or scraping noise. We never dropped it but it wore out fast.
Published 20 months ago by Sam Spade

5.0 out of 5 stars AHHHHH! The Burn!!!, May 6, 2012
This review is from: Exercise & Fitness: Powerball Blue Pro 250 Hz - Blue Exercise Ball Hand Exerciser (Misc.)
I bought this after I read about it in a guitarist's blog. After a quick bit of research I found out that NSD is making the best handheld gyros and bought the most basic power ball, the PB-188, or something close to that. I play a lot of upright bass and thought I was getting tendonitis. my forearms were always sore and I couldn't practice 'til the ibuprofen kicked in. Anyway, I've had this ball about a week, and I use it all the time. It is difficult to not overuse this ball, meaning I want to play with it and use it all the time.

My forearms already feel better. I can tell. This thing will make your arms burn in a good way in under a minute. You know you just worked out when you put it down.

Also, I've been bringing it everywhere I go and passing it to everybody I see. Most people are really surprised by how much force the powerball generates, and it's fun to pass somebody this little ball that squirms around in your hand.

Buy one. then you'll buy 2. then you'll get one for your friend.

This most basic one is sweet enough, but the more expensive ones keep track of their RPMs and your "high score"
I already want to upgrade to the heaviest one just to feel that burn.

P.S. i don't work for NSD.. i just re-read my review and it seems like i'm 'hoein' for these guys, but I'm not. i just like the thing. that is all.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as expected, December 9, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Very interesting product, March 18, 2013
I really like this. It was very interesting. Brought it in to work and had some fun with my co-workers trying to beat each others' scores. Everybody was amazed at how much it works your muscles

3.0 out of 5 stars not quite sure yet, December 15, 2012
It works as it should, but it seems like the internal friction is a bit excessive because the RPM drops faster than I would expect. Some grinding noises in addition to the standard gyro-sound adds more weight to my suspicion of not too well-tuned bearings.

However, currently being away from home for 3 months, I have not tested it out thoroughly yet.
More to come on this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cured my nearly intractable wrist carpal tunnel ailment!, July 21, 2014
After suffering three years with wrist carpal tunnel syndrome (s/p two breaks playing soccer) and trying various corrective therapies, this device cured the problem. Do not construe this as medical advice but, personally, I would not hesitate to use this device again in future should the need arise. Dr. Gary HS Strauss, Chapel Hill, NC.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fitness and fun, March 19, 2013
Can be used as a regular exercise, but there are allways time for fun, when I use to Challenge my son, verifying who can hold more time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, December 5, 2012
My husband very liked this product.It very cheap and uesfull! I will tell my friends to use this product. Thank you very much!

1.0 out of 5 stars Pain machine, June 20, 2013
This device only provides pain, I have used it with slow movements but it is intended for healthy people without any injury or to strengthen the muscle

4.0 out of 5 stars Good present for guitar players, December 29, 2012
I bought two of these for my grandsons they are in karate. I thought it would help them. I bought one for my husband and son since they play the guitar. I bought them the more expensive one. Good exercise.

5.0 out of 5 stars cool, August 25, 2013
it is perfect and i am realy happy that I bought this product. Also I want to mension that I love it.

Rate and Discover Movies