5.0 out of 5 stars A good introductory reading...
Published 6 months ago by Silverwing

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth it
I bought this book because I am a physical therapist that needed more ideas on treating older adults. I found the book to have all the same information I learned in undergrad and nothing new that I could use. If you have gone to school for PT or exercise science I would not recommend this bood because it is all review.
Published on February 18, 2008 by Elizabeth A. Kissner

5.0 out of 5 stars A good introductory reading..., February 17, 2014
As a required reading for an introductory university level athletic training class, this textbook provides a good foundation for working with older adults. It discusses the physiological changes that occur with age along with common health challenges that must be addressed when working with older adults during exercise programs. A nice feature of the book are the pictures which demonstrate the exercise techniques for stretching, aerobics, and strengthening.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth it, February 18, 2008

Exercise For Older Adults: Ace's Guide For Fitness Professionals
Exercise For Older Adults: Ace's Guide For Fitness Professionals by Cedric X. Bryant (Paperback - July 15, 2005)
$34.95 $25.95