Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Exercises Shaolin monks to practice bodybuilding (Secrets of mastery of Bruce Lee)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on October 23, 2012
Do not order this rip off.
1. The Russian translation is difficult to decipher.
2. The information is outmoded and misleading.
3. The price should have been $.50,not 3 bucks.
4. I'm really p------ off that I fell for it.
on February 10, 2012
i was a little sketchy about the book at first but, it didn't let me down! its a great read if you are an athlete,body builder or train in martial arts. If you want to take it to the next level this will take your knowledge about self beyond the physical into spiritual energy that we all can possess.
on November 14, 2012
The book itself is pretty short and it's not well written at all. But it's not completely bad it taught me some information I never knew about the Shaolin; I won't spoil it though and I am a Kung Full man so I know a good amount of information about the Shaolin. Bottom Line; the exercises are hard to understand since their is only 1 picture per exercise and the illustration is a blurry sketch on the Kindle Fire but the information is alright but th exercises are bad.
on January 6, 2013
Ordered for the holidays
quick delivery excellent condition
very happy with service will probabaly order this company from again
thanks!
on September 10, 2013
An almost incrimination way to try to make money off of a legend. Useless, boring, bad language useless in all ways.
on April 9, 2013
I am completely displeased! This book came with no words just some pictures and a couple of quotes, do not purchase.
on June 4, 2016
Why this book require me to post a comment.? I haven't read it yet. Please stop . Thank you can we go now?
on February 25, 2013
English is not the native language of the author. Even so, I'd expect it to be better written than this.