5.0 out of 5 stars Is there a technique?
I have taken 6 soaking baths, up to 45 minutes each, and have barely gotten any skin off, much less see rolls. Maybe I will look around and see if there is some specific instructions for technique because so far it has been a time, money and effort waster at my house.

Published 18 months ago by S. Greenville

1.0 out of 5 stars Changed my mind.... So sad.
UPDATED:

A few months after purchasing the Baiden, I have changed my mind. I think it important to point out that this actually isn't a good idea to use on your face. I had wonderfully SOFT skin for the first few weeks and was raving about this to everyone. Then I started getting blackheads. Lots of them. All over my face and in places I'd never had them...
Published 17 months ago by Amazon Shopper

5.0 out of 5 stars Is there a technique?, July 15, 2013
This review is from: Exfoliation Microdermabrasion Tool - Best Dry Skin Treatment - Repair Wrinkles - Love It Or Your Money Back! Scrub Face & Body, Remove Blackheads, Minimize Pores, Firm Skin & Remove Scars, Massage Cellulite & More! Baiden Mitten (Health and Beauty)

UPDATE: I emailed the seller and she sent me more detailed instructions. Yes, my technique was wrong! I was using like sandpaper, quick up and down motions. She instructed me to use deliberate up and down motions with pressure. The skin rolled off just like promised!

Buy with confidence.

4.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC - GREAT PRODUCT, June 21, 2013
I usually don't write reviews, but I had to for this product. I will explain why I didn't give it 5 stars after I rave about it first. Used it for the first time yesterday. I was amazed of all the dead skin that came off, but most importantly my skin feels so smooth and looks rosy and healthier. I really think this is a great product but I am wondering why it is so expensive. I think more people would buy it if it were cheaper. Is it worth the cost when you think of how much you would pay for professional exfoliating - YES. And it is supposed to last for 2 yrs - so it is worth the price in that sense. Yet, it can't cost a lot to make. But it is made in Turkey.
Would I recommend this - YES, BUT.......I wish the manufacturers would drop the price so more people could buy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baiden Mitten, December 4, 2014
I received this mitt three days ago and boy do I see the difference in my skin!! My arms were sort of crepey from sun exposure and now are starting to look like my 22 year old daughter's arms and that was after one use. I'm having a problem getting the skin to roll off my legs, but the mitt leaves the skin looking silky smooth and also feels that way, too. I can get the skin to roll off my face, but that may be because I exfoliate my face a lot more than my body. Some say it's a pricey item, but the Dermanew microdermabrasion cream costs $40 and lasts maybe two months. This mitt (if taken care of) can last for two years. Sounds like a deal to me!

5.0 out of 5 stars This thing is amazing!, June 7, 2014
I am a middle aged guy who is trying to keep a younger look about me and take care of myself a bit more. Unfortunately, the years are starting to show and I do not like it! After doing a lot of reading/researching on the net, I really couldn't find any logically negative reviews on the mitten. I understood the concept behind the product and if it did work as good as stated it would be justified on spending the money for some good, long term skin care. I used it the day I received it, right after a hot shower. I followed the directions/tips exactly and I loved it! I literally scrubbed from my forehead to the bottom of my feet. Yes, it did take a while, but man was it worth it! I rinsed off one more time afterwards and rinsed my shower as well (needless to say there was a lot that came off). I was glad to see the results in front of me. A guy's analogy: it was like taking a clay bar to your car to remove all of the debris and contaminants you couldn't see combined with a wax job where you finish, you push your rag across the hood and it glides effortlessly to the other side. I was as smooth as a baby's bottom!...man, I felt good!! Guy or gal...get you one of these, take care care of it, and reap the benefits.

5.0 out of 5 stars I usually don't get sucked into things that aren't mainstream because I feel that ..., September 19, 2014
I was skeptical! I usually don't get sucked into things that aren't mainstream because I feel that I can't always be sure the company or product is trusted, which is why I tend to stick to shopping at big beauty chains like Sephora and Ulta for my beauty supplies/tools. Although, I have been debating purchasing this mitt for 2 years after I saw it on YouTube and decided to go for it when I was not satisfied with my skin care routine (I've tried store bought exfoliating products and they were never gritty enough, and home-made ones like sugar, water, and lemon worked ok but I wanted great results). I AM SO HAPPY with this products. I got in the shower for like 5 minutes and started to brush up and down...nothing happened at first, but I pressed harder and after a few more scrubs...A TON OF SKIN CAME OFF AND CONTINUED TO COME OFF!!! It really worked for me! Thank you Baiden Mitten!

5.0 out of 5 stars it really cleans your face well!, December 21, 2013
i love it and use it once a week it works wonders.plus makes your skin feeling smooth and clean!! best investment ever

5.0 out of 5 stars Baiden Mitten, April 29, 2013
It's a great product that works very well for me. I don't soak in the tub as the instructions say to, but I simply use the mitten at the end of my shower on one part of my body, rotating areas each time I shower, so that I don't take too long but I do get exfoliated! It's great to see those rolls of dead skin come off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny, September 15, 2014
Wendy Chapman (Ann Arbor, Michigan) - See all my reviews
I bought one of these for my daughter, who suffers from teenage acne, and one of the Lite versions for myself, a 50-year-old woman. My daughter has used hers now for three weeks and I can really tell the difference. Though her acne did flare up a bit after the first use, since then, her skin looks amazing. Her pores are shrinking tremendously and her complexion is starting to look flawless, excepting the light scars from her breakouts that are still healing. For myself, I'm wondering if I might need the regular versus Lite, but was still incredibly impressed by how much "gunk" came out of my pores on my cheeks and nose. Really surprising. So, upshot is, few weeks of use only, but definitely worth every penny. Oh, and my daughter has been using hers on her body and says that her skin has never been softer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product, July 28, 2013
My skin feels so smooth after using the Baiden Mitten. Also I have noticed a difference with the pores in my face getting smaller. Using the Mitten once a week is a wonderful treat to give yourself. You won't be sorry you spent the money. Also, Victoria provides wonderful customer service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, July 12, 2013
After reading such wonderful reviews I couldn't resist. I watched the dead skin peel away. My skin felt do smooth and soft after, it was wonderful. Follow up emails with helpful tips and information are above and beyond. Thanks!