5.0 out of 5 stars thick and strong
very good vine for a heavier climbing pet. Very strong, several ways to attach it to screen or glass or wood. from suction comes to staples, to ties
Published on November 16, 2011 by mitzi56

1.0 out of 5 stars Crappy Cracks!
Published 8 months ago by Carrie Hammond

5.0 out of 5 stars thick and strong, November 16, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars the best..., January 2, 2014
This review is from: Exo Terra Jungle Vine, Large (Misc.)
I've gone through 4 tanks, plants, cork, rope, .... all trying to create a happy environment for my veiled chameleon these vines are simply the best. easy to bend and adjust. easy to tie together. fairly easy to clean. my lizard loves them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exo Terra Jungle Vine, Small, August 25, 2013
Wanted to add more dimension to my gecko tanks and these accomplished that very well , they are well made and look very realistic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for aquariums too!, October 28, 2013
This review is from: Exo Terra Jungle Vine, Large (Misc.)
I was looking for non-wood decor for my 56 gallon tank and saw these at my local pet shop (waterproof!). These add interest and levels to my aquarium and they are 'grippy' enough for java moss to grow on. I didn't have any issues with flaking or breaking but age and storage probably affect the rubbery outer layer. I can see how they would be too bendy for a large lizard to sit on but wedged correctly in a smaller area they should work okay. I'm extremely pleased with this purchase and am getting another one for the 36 gal bowfront I'm setting up now.

1.0 out of 5 stars Crappy Cracks!, April 2, 2014
This review is from: Exo Terra Jungle Vine, Large (Misc.)
I bought this product to use in my crested gecko terrarium. They have a bamboo branch in there that needed some more "grip", so we first bought the Exo Terra Vine, Small and wrapped it around. Nothing fancy, just wraps and it worked good but wasn't big enough to cover. So we bought the large and the thing cracked like crazy! One huge crack, almost breaking the vine in half, and then tons of smaller cracks throughout. Needless to say I am not happy :/

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice, August 29, 2013
This review is from: Exo Terra Jungle Vine, Large (Misc.)
The vines look very nice in the cage. my bearded dragons love them. cheaper than buying in a pet store.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for tree frogs and other climbing animals!, August 2, 2014
I purchased this vine in size small, for my baby tree frog, who is housed in a 12x12x18 tank setup.
The vine itself is about 6 feet long, a good amount of vine to work with, and the diameter is perfect for small frogs to climb and sleep on.
This is a newer version of this vine, which is water proof. The older versions had problems falling apart when wet.
Cleaning isn't too much of an issue. A good soak in very hot water should take care of general cleanings and too loosen up stool.
I wouldn't recommend scrubbing it though, as it does still seem delicate if you pick at it.
Now for the most important part, my frog. It definitely approves of this vine, and tends to spend a lot of time on it since I placed it in there. Sleeping, climbing, hopping from one end to another, etc.
My frog is a Grays, so its natural habitat involves trees, bark and branches. Since adding this vine, it has spend more time out in the open, especially during the day when it sleeps. I would definitely recommend this product!

1.0 out of 5 stars junk, December 17, 2012
silverwillow "nicole" (New Baltimore, MI USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Exo Terra Jungle Vine, Large (Misc.)
As soon as I opened the package the fake vine was flaking off. Then I bent it straight and the thing snapped like it wasn't supposed to bend. Don't waste your money on this crap!

5.0 out of 5 stars my chameleons love them, June 3, 2013
This review is from: Exo Terra Jungle Vine, Large (Misc.)
I have several of these in the cages for my chameleons and they climb all over them. They look like real vines and are flexible. Just bend them slowly or the vine covering will split exposing the wire.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome for my Frilled Dragons, April 21, 2012
This review is from: Exo Terra Jungle Vine, Large (Misc.)
Love this thing! It is incredibly realistic and is wonderful in my Frilled Dragon terrarium! It's very long and can be bent however you'd like. My Frilleds love hanging out on it. I have set it up so it goes all over the tank from top to bottom so they can get heat or they can be in a cooler place.

HIGHLY recommended!