Amazon.com: Customer Reviews:
Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Billy Talent Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

• Customer Reviews

on January 19, 2013
Are you kidding me! I bough one for about 10 dollars at a local store and LOVELOVELOVE it. You will never find another bullet with this much power let alone this cheap. Out of all the vibrating toys i own this one is in the top three for strength. Its insanely strong. Its the perfect shape for both insertion and clitoral stimulation. I'ts discreet, not too long, wide enough for discreet comfort and fairly quiet once it either inside or on you. Plus the cord is perfectly long enough to use at a comfortable distance. This allows for long lasting and powerful batteries. Coming from someone who had two trunks full of sex toys, this is a must buy for men and women.
on January 3, 2013
I replaced the Screaming O Bullet for this and I love it. I like that I get to set the vibration to my liking. Pretty cool.
on June 22, 2013
That bullet s so awesome wow high speed is fantasic. I haven't cum so many times for along time. This is my bestest little purple friend. I like it a lot and would reccomend to all my (girl) friends.. Try it you might like it yes even you
on January 25, 2013
Gets the job done... Multi-speed, and lasts long (frequent use). Eats batteries. use off brand, they last longer with this toy. Durac*ll, etc. overheat and run out very quickly; too quickly with this toy. Enjoy.
on November 1, 2013
Extremely powerful, especially for something that cost me five bucks! For those that said it wasn't powerful, try putting in new batteries. When I first got it, I put in old batteries, and it did the job, but wasn't great and it took a long time. I just put in brand new batteries and HOT DAMN, this thing is CRAZY powerful! Any lady would love this, it gets the job done and gets it done well! I don't even need to turn it up to the highest speed! I've had $50 vibrators that didn't work as well.
on September 27, 2013
Gets the job done quickly and quietly. I climax in a little under 3 minutes so if you are pressed for time give it a go.
on January 21, 2015
I have toys that cost over 200 but this is the one that does the trick for me. It's vibration is powerful yet smooth. I could be totally wrong about this but my theory is that the AAA batteries give you this type of vibration better than AA. I do find myself changing the batteries every use. I'll pick up some AAA when I'm at the store, but for the price of this toy and for the sake of getting the big O it's way worth it.
on December 3, 2013
This is my third one and it may be cheap but it is perfect for me. The reason it doesn't get 5 stars is becuz it is made very cheaply and you have to be very careful not to pull on the cord or it will not work correctly anymore. It if is pulled just a little it will stop and start. You can open it up and fix it but it is never the same. I will say it is my favorite toy I have ever bought. Just be careful when using it.
on January 19, 2016
Okay, I have to be honest- I LOVE this thing.

I like that you can choose the level of vibrations, anything from barely a whisper to OMG.

It's cheap, so it doesn't last long, mine lasted a little over three months with VERY regular use before it started to lose it's range- it still works and does the job but I can tell I'm going to need to get another one.
on March 29, 2015
I purchased this little beauty after my last California Exotic Novelties bullet finally kicked the bucket. This was the closest thing I could find to my original bullet (the most amazing toy in history). I was a bit worried this might not have the power of its predecessor, but it delivers. The control is nice and fits well in the hand even during the most powerful of orgasms, which this toy will certainly deliver on.

This has taken the rightful spot of most favored toy in my inventory. If you are just a starter or a pro and looking for a new bullet, this cannot be beat. Especially for the price. Give it a try, I guarantee you won't be disappointed!