- Storm Proof Design with Ventilation: The Venus III Deluxe features a full coverage rainfly a waterproof tent floor as well as a waterproof bathtub footprint to prevent any water from entering the tent. The canopy features no-see-um mesh for airflow and the tent's three doors and two hooded vents offer ideal venting options in any weather, allowing at least one door to be opened at all times depending on wind direction. Numerous pre-mounted Dyneema guy lines attached and packed in “Cord Stuffsacks“ and guy line loops attached to the pole sleeves keep the Venus III Deluxe taut and secure, even in the roughest Winds. In addition the tent's low profile pole sleeves reduce the wind and rain resistance of the structure. A drain above the side entrance prevents rain from dripping into the vestibule when the door is opened. And, with its high walls, the tub footprint protects gear and campers from humidity, splashing rain, dirt, and insects.
- Large Multi-Use Vestibule: With a floor area of 49.5 square feet, the vestibule offers ample space for 2-3 people to sit out rainy days with no fear of claustrophobia. The roomy vestibule can be used for dry and protected gear storage, as a cooking space in inclement weather, or to sleep a fourth camper in a pinch if the tub footprint is used in combination with the rainfly on its own. A large mesh organizer on the vestibule wall keeps all kinds of personal items within easy reach. The section of the tub footprint near the side entrance can be rolled back to prevent rain from accumulating on the footprint when the vestibule door is open. Rolling back the bathtub floor creates an ideal to place to keep muddy boots and keeps the rest of the tent-interior clean and dry.
- 2.5-Minute Set-up/Hassle-free Packing:Setting up and tearing down the Venus II is a breeze thanks to its heavy duty, color coded tent poles that slide easily into matched sleeves on the rainfly. The poles' smooth ends glide into reinforced pockets while the seated ends slip easily into adjustable tensioning pockets. Caught out after dark, don't worry--the Venus II's zippers have color coded, reflective, and glow-in-the-dark pulls that open and close with one hand. And, with a smart, side-entry packsack--you can pack the Venus II up and go without hassle.
- 5-Minute Set-Up: External flat pole sleeves that are sealed at one end with adjustable pole end tension pockets at the other end, allow for quick and simple setup of this large tent.
- Interior Organization: Pockets and a gear loft in the canopy keep personal items organized at all times. A large mesh organizer found on the vestibule wall also keeps all kinds of personal items within easy reach.
- Accessory bag: Poles, stakes and spares pack into separate compartments of the accessory bag so poles stay clean.
- Smart side-entry packsack: Pack and unpack the tent and accessories easily, without having to jam and stuff through a small top opening.
- Multiple Assembly Options: To reduce weight or create basic shelter, set up the rainfly with or without the tub footprint. The canopy can also be set up on its own on warm, dry nights.
- Capacity: 2 to 3 adults
- Minimum Weight: 10.5 pounds / 4.7 kilograms
- Packaged Weight: 11.7 pounds / 5.3 kilograms
- Bathtub footprint: 3.1 pounds / 1.45 kilograms
- Floor Area: 40.5 square feet / 3.76 square meters
- Vestibule Area: 49.5 square feet / 4.6 square meters
- Center Height: 41 inches (tent); 45 inches (fly)
- Interior Footprint: 87 x 49 inches
- Packed size: 24 x 10 inches / 60 x 26 centimeters
- Rainfly: PU coated ripstop polyester
- Canopy: Ripstop polyester with No-See-Um Mesh
- Floor: PU-coated taffeta nylon (10,000-millimeter water column)
- Tub footprint: taffeta nylon with 1500-millimeter water column (inclusive)
- Poles: DAC Featherlite NSL 9 and 10.25-millimeter TH72M aircraft aluminum