5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, easy installation, looks durable
This item sat around my garage for a couple of months because I was using the RV almost every weekend, but I finally put it on last weekend and it only took about 20 minutes. It seems durable and well designed.
Published on November 14, 2011 by Ethosian

2.0 out of 5 stars Save your money!
Published on August 13, 2011 by CindiF

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, easy installation, looks durable, November 14, 2011
This review is from: Expedition RV Trailer Cover Fits Travel Trailer 24' - 27' RVs

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Travel Trailer Cover...HOWEVER...take heed~, May 30, 2011
Barb Sappington (CEDAREDGE, CO, US) - See all my reviews
We bought this cover (the one for 20-22ft units) for our 22 ft trailer and it fits great and was fairly easy to install. However, when the instructions tell you to tape or cover any edges that might tear in the wind, etc. DO IT. We didn't think that the edge of the awning would rub a tear in the cover, but it did. We get some tremendous winds in western Colorado and it tore through. We WILL be able to fix it before next winter, but we didn't even consider that it would be an issue since it didn't appear sharp. The ventilated flaps are great and access to the door is easy with the zippers. I would definitely recommend this to anyone needing a good cover for their trailer. My husband and I were able to install it ourselves without any problems.

2.0 out of 5 stars Save your money!, August 13, 2011
CindiF (Oregon, USA) - See all my reviews
This cover was a big disappointment! It's a bit of a chore to put on and you should choose a day with no wind or breeze, but it's doable. We carefully padded all the corners with foam but they still wore through. Even the material under the straps wore through and created holes. My husband is very meticulous about this kind of thing and the cover was secure but not too tight. Within three months there was obvious wear where anything might rub even slightly, and in less than six months we deemed it worthless. If you only care about the roof staying dry then it's fine as there were no issues there and access to the inside is nice. But for the money we expected a lot more. Of course, "normal" wear is not covered by warranty. Shouldn't it last more than six months without large areas wearing completely through the fabric over the entire cover? We would not buy another one without a much better warranty! Buyer beware.

4.0 out of 5 stars Expedition RV Trailer Cover, September 28, 2010
Just covered our travel trailer with this cover for the winter. It was easy to put on and light weight. The zippered panels make it easy to access the trailer throughout the winter. We are looking forward to seeing how well it worked next spring.

5.0 out of 5 stars So easy to access the travel trailer interior! Great cover., May 25, 2013
The kids like to use the travel trailer as their playhouse when its not camping season. Or, sometimes we use it for storage. This cover keeps out travel trailer accessible and usable year round. It protects the trailer well but it's a wrap and leave it sitting deal. It's meant to be accessed. Even though it's easy to get inside, the cover itself, is durable, keeps the dust off our trailer and keeps it dry. It's great for the way we use our trailer.

5.0 out of 5 stars cover heating?, September 21, 2012
We put cover on and it was very very hot under the cover. The caulking melted on the corners. Is this normal?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cover!, April 13, 2013
This cover was delivered fast and came as advertised. The quality of the material is outstanding. I have been using this cover for approximately 4 months now and the overall durability is very good and strong. The fit is perfect for my RV and the assembly was so simple! I highly recommend this cover.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great RV cover, December 6, 2011
This cover is well designed, fit my 28' Travel Traier just right and was easy to install. I like the many zippers is has to gain access to the camper after covering it. My only complaint is I would have preferred that they used snap hooks on the bottom to cinch the cover with instead of D-rings, it would make stringing the line through all the tiedowns that much easier. All-in-all it was a good value for a great cover.

4.0 out of 5 stars Mine was a little big., November 29, 2011
Just received the item. I ordered the 24-27 for my 27 foot trailer. It is a little big I believe it would fit a 30 foot trailer. Seems to be well made. It was easy to install. It had features that made installing it and securing it easy.

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to use, November 27, 2013
It fit perfect and was easy to cover! It took 4 guys only about half an hour with no problems

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›