Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on July 27, 2010
The book was really discriptive and super interesting.
Did the online work as well, followed along nicely.
on June 8, 2011
This book is easy to read and understand. There are a lot of interesting charts and diagrams displayed in clever ways, overlapping transparencies and the like will keep the college kid stimulated and interested in class. I bought this book for a class I barely went to, it was enough to get me a decent grade.
on August 20, 2012
I loved, no love this textbook, I still use it as a reference in conversation. It's an easy read and very well put together. As a student I look for two things to get out of a course: one being a good professor who actually likes his/her profession (that makes the class bearable) , and the other being how much I actually take from the course in understanding, and this book walks you through everything, step-by-step.
on March 30, 2013
This book seemed to be really well organised so that the information is delivered in a readable and understandable way. The graphics are complent the text well. There are some really nice specialty graphics (involving acetate overlays) that are able to further inhance the learning experience.
on September 13, 2013
I'm not sure why I'm reviewing a book that you are probably buying because your professor told you to, but here goes: It's a good fairly easy to understand book. Buying the access online is a great idea. This book is very similar to the latest version they have rearranged some of the chapters though.
on February 24, 2013
There a very few textbooks I actually LOVE to read. This is in the top of that list. If anyone is interested in Psychology and wants to learn about themselves and others, GET THIS BOOK! The examples are great to explain the meaning of the text and the text is easy to read.
on July 8, 2013
While all the other students in my summer Psych class spent $116 on this book I rented it from Amazon for $16!!! It came in PERFECT condition, like never before used, and it came quickly!! I heavily suggest taking advantage of this program, I will be for the next 3 years!!
on October 2, 2012
So basically I needed this book for class, so it was effective in that sense. However, it does NOT come with a CD ROM, in which, I wish it stated that in the description. It said it was "new", so I figured it would, however it does not. Let that be a warning ..
on August 12, 2013
I needed this textbook for my college class of psychology. it was very informative on all the aspects of psychology and I even learned about aspects of psychology that I had no idea about. newer versions are better but this version did ok for my class.
on January 18, 2013
This book came quick, but the cover was very torn up. It was obvious that this book had been used by at least 4 other people, because there was 3 used stickers on the book. It was rated as good. I would say acceptable at best for this book, so not as described.